Posted April 02, 2014
Great school with teachers that care about the students. I have seen my son grow so much in his learning and he loves going to school because he has a great teacher.

Posted December 26, 2013
I have had three kids in this school for two years and we love it. The office staff is caring, teachers are engaged and administration is excellent. I had concerns about one of my child's teacher this year. My concerns were addressed and I felt heard, even though they didn't switch classes, I was okay with it. There is a lack of parent help, but other than that, an excellent school.

Posted October 26, 2013
I love Eva Simmons Elementary School. The Asst Prin rocks! I volunteer there and he ALWAYS has a positive outlook on any and all situations. He is always out and about while the students are on campus ensuring a safe and nurturing learning environment ....

Posted August 15, 2013
Awesome! My oldest daughter attended Eva Simmons and it was the best school she has yet to attend! Everyone was great, the teachers, staff and parents! Great school!

Eva G Simmons Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2012
This is our 2nd year at this school.. I think this school is great... The people in the office are very friendly & kind... Some teachers are very caring... I've never met the principle through (couldnt even tell you what she looks like) the only thing I dont like about this school... They never send out papers to let you know things or if things have changed... Just a heads up for you parents.. This school doesnt celebrate the following due to religious reasons; Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.. Found out today Birthdays are not allowed... Now I'm stuck with 24 cupcakes... Wish I would have known this in advance.....

Eva G Simmons Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
The principal ('10-'11 school year) is not a nice person and lacks adequate management skills. The high rating of this school is misleading as some of the reviews are by office staff.

Eva G Simmons Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
There are much better schools out there. Parental involvement is average. Administration is poor. You can do better.

Posted October 01, 2009
Eva G. Simmons is a great school in our North Las Vegas neighborhood. There are caring teachers and the administration is supportive.

Eva G Simmons Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted July 04, 2008

Eva G Simmons Elementary School
2328 Silver Clouds Dr, N. Las Vegas, NV  89031
Last modified Eva G Simmons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eva G Simmons Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top