Bad
Good

The kids program special education staff is excellent. Ms. Shroads, and her aids Ms Floyd and Ms Judy are awesome. Wonderful communication between staff and parents. They genuinely care about their students. Having a child that does not have the verbal skills to yell me about his day is a challenge, but never in this class because the communication and compassion was at its best. Had nothing but good experience with the office staff and principal. Our only complaint was the special Ed facilitator but there is a new one this school year. All of the early childhood teachers and kindergarden teachers are awesome and work very well together, help each other out, and know the students.

My daughter has been being bullied for majority of the school year, and because the child's mother is a teacher there, favoritism has been given to this kid that's been bullying my child, causing her to not be at peace. I'm going public as of today! I also believe that race is an issue! My child has full support of her family to help her during this very difficult time. The principal refused to show up in the meeting for well over 2 1/2 hours. Go figure!

I question the rating of the parent that rated Priest and its principal so harshly. Budget cuts have negatively effected all CCSD schools. Still, the principal and teachers remain committed to the students and make sacrifices to provide a quality education to each. I also challenge that parent to become more involved at the school to help fill some of the voids created by the budget cuts imposed on all of us.

Priest has become a shell of a school with all the buget cuts. No violin or extras. There are many great teachers in the school if you are lucky to get one. What principal? You never see her or hear of her doing anything productive for the school. Same ol' everything every year. No stiving to do better. Our childern deserve a better leader.

The principal and special education teacher Ms Garner are the cats meow. What a caring staff if your child goes here they are lucky The pricipal puts kids 1st and holds her staff to high standards though the staff do not need to be coached into giving 100% they turely love teaching

I love this school the field trips they provide us are very fun! Teachers might tell students more then they need to and that is good

Love priest, I try and be a hands on type of parent, and the school has been great, fantastik teachers and office staff is unbelieveable, both my daughters went to other schools and was transfered to priest. both where struggling at another valley school. and got to priest and became a,b students. and love school. my oldest is in jr high this yr. and thanks to priest she was ready. I feel I owe alot to priest and will hold them responsiable for our success!thank you priest for the yrs of fantastik times and memories!

Great school. Wonderful staff. My daughters has been there since kindergarden. She loves it.

The staff is extremely helpful and caring in our 3 years at this wonderful school.

I was astonished at the skill level that the children displayed when it came to the category of performing arts! They were wonderful! I was even happier when Richard Priest Elementary offered Violin classes for Kindergartners. The principle Dr. Grifith is big on extracurricular activities and in the long run this will keep our children motivated and on the right path.

Last modified Richard C. Priest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.