9-12 & Ungraded
North Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 2,188

Cheyenne High School 4

Posted August 25, 2015
Easy access when I went to register my daughter. Only thing it did not fully register her because it still showed her being registered at Mojave.

Cheyenne High School 5

Posted March 23, 2014
I have two grandsons that attend cheyenne and I am very pleased overall with the school. The Band is spectacular and always wins awards and competitions. I saw my grandsons grades improve. I like all the teachers. And I like the school overall. The lady TRACY that handles the front office is wonderful and the staff is helpful. I think they exceed my expectations.

Cheyenne High School 2

Posted August 23, 2013
THis school is more concerned about it's test grades for funding than for the children's education. The staff doesn't know it's left from right and I've had nothing but problems since my child started school here 2 years ago. And to start the new year off right, I got to work at 3:30pm on Aug 23, 2013. My son received his schedule in the mail and read a flyer stating that open house was 3 hours away at 6pm. Here we go again. ..smh. I guess I should be grateful that at least this year that he got his schedule.

Cheyenne High School 1

Posted May 06, 2013
My daughter(Keisha) almost got shot when she was walking home and many of the seniors drink in front of the school. This school is the worst.

Cheyenne High School 1

Posted December 12, 2012
This school is improving very slow and it is not hard in this school at all a magnet school would be better to be a part of

Cheyenne High School 4

Posted October 21, 2012
i love this school and there activities i also love the rules of the school, i would to come to this school

Posted April 10, 2010
The school has consistently been improving, but the school spirit is still very low. Clubs and activities are suffering greatly. The new tardy policy is absolutely ridiculous, hopefully with the change in administration next year things will get better.

Posted November 30, 2009
this school dress code is outragious and utterly stupid !! other than that the school is fine

Cheyenne High School 3

Posted March 02, 2009
Cheyenne High School has reflected qualities that most schools offer at a slightly better level. The school's effort to create academic standard's and enforce behavior policies has lacked in many efforts last year. Although recently has raised the bar on academic qualification by raising up the rules, repainted and refurbishing, and cleaning up the problems. The school is not bad but not perfect.

Posted October 19, 2008
Cheyenne High School is top notch. Dr. Geihs, the school principal, is one of the best leaders I have ever encountered. I am proud that my children attend Cheyenne.

3200 West Alexander Rd, North Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Cheyenne High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheyenne High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 47 reviews. Top