North Las Vegas, NV

Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School 3

Posted November 24, 2014
My son is a 5th Grader and we recently moved from a Summerlin school called Jacobson to Wilhelm. So far, from what I can tell, they are doing a great job. My son is happy, they have a great PTO who helps organize many family events such as Literacy Night and the Picnic Lunches that occur every month. This is a great event that I have not seen or heard of elsewhere in the Valley. Granted, this is a tougher neighborhood so it took my son a bit to adjust but I am pleased.

Posted November 13, 2014
The teachers are terrible. They talk awful about the students and other parents. Especially Mrs. Weir. I wish I could send my girls to another school. Even though I have brought it to the principals attention, nothing had been done. There is only a handful of good teachers. Very sad.

Posted June 07, 2013
This is the worst school ever!! My son was a transfer in the middle of the school year and the nightmare began... This school had fights from day 1 kids being jumped, bullied and teachers that were consistently on the cell phones, walking out of the classroom while the are teaching students due to the disruptions from other kids that get sent to the office and all they did was return the student to the classroom.

Posted November 16, 2012
Worst school ever! Staff and Principal rude, unprofessional, and allow a lack of discipline that is appalling! My daughter was punched by a little boy the first day of school, shoved by one the third, and had two other altercations by day four, went to office to resolve and found other children from her class BEGGING not to have to attend (all for similar reasons) - was told Principal would call me, she did and proceeded to justify and then yelled at and over me when I told her there is no justification for this happening to my 8 yr old and that the school needs to be more proactive then reactive. I will be moving my child a.s.a.p, she isn't able to learn in this environment, nor is she safe.

Posted March 15, 2012
Wilhelm is a great school. There are some tough kids there, but the office staff, teachers and administration are always welcoming. Keep it up Wilhelm!

Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2012
It was a horrible start this year. Administration and staff were in two different worlds. Parents ranting and nothing,no explanation but contact the county. This school is so over crowded. The language barriers do affect the students . Finally they extended the kindergarten class to full day after half the year was over. Over 36 five year olds to one teacher in 2 1/2 hours was wasteful time for parents and students.

Posted April 17, 2011
The teachers and staff members are dedicated to the school - keep up the good work !!!!

Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2010
i luuv this school i went there for my whole life except for kindergarden thank you sooo much

Posted September 03, 2008
This school is horrible, the staff is inconsistent. There is a huge communication gap within the administrators, at events it seems unorganized. There are always older kids who do not attend there hanging out on the campus and I see many young children wondering unsupervised.

Posted August 14, 2008

Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School
609 West Alexander Rd, North Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth Wilhelm Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top