North Las Vegas, NV

Posted April 03, 2012
I am a grandparent of one of your second grade students. I only wish that Eva Wolfe Elementary School had been here when our other grandchildren were growing up. The outstanding success you continue to have with our grandson is a constant source of joy and pride. He obviously has a great rapport with his teacher, and his teacher with him. Please accept our gratitude for a job, very well done.

Posted April 02, 2012
Both my sons started here in kindergarten,and they both love it.One is in 4th grade now. Both are honor students. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The principal will remind you of grandma disciplining the kids.We hated to move the kids out of this school that we purchased a home nearby.

Posted March 02, 2010
Eva Wolfe ROCKS! This was their first year having flag football, cheerleading and now basketball! This was a very exciting Year for the kids. I love it when they sing in the morning and they do the star of week teaching character building skills. Your child will love this school. It's so much FUN!

Posted October 03, 2009
I've missed this school so much! I had so many great times and there is tons of people who can really welcome you. They make it so fun. Not only do the staff try to make the parents feel welcome, they are really nice! I reccomend this school.

Posted February 04, 2009
Eva Wolfe is a wonderful school. This school was always so welcoming to the parents. Our family enjoyed the morning routine with the announcements and music. It was a nice way for the kids to start off the day. It has been a few years since my children attended Eva Wolfe, but we have wonderful memories! A great school!

Posted September 18, 2007
My children have attended Eva Wolfe over the Past 3 years and they absolutely love it. I love the staff and they work really hard with kids. They make learning fun and that is what school should be about. I was very much involved in my kids extracurricular activities which made them proud. Our favorite is Spaghetti Night.

Eva Wolfe Elementary School
4027 West Washburn Rd, North Las Vegas, NV  89031
Last modified Eva Wolfe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eva Wolfe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top