Bad
Good

I miss going to this school. Honestly my new school is horrible. In Guy Elementary the teachers would actually care whether or not you got an education. Well at least when I still attended. Wonder what happened to my classmates...? Those were the best times of my life... And grades....

The school is amazing my expeirence (still is) was an awesome one actually better than that the teachers care, and this school makes you want to learn.Send you're child here trust me they will LOVE IT. This wil put such a great impact on yo're child`s lives. My teacher (Mr.Harris) cares about you soo much.When I first came to this school (my now best friend ) came up to me and gave me a nice welcomeing and thier motto is ( Be kind) it is sooo true even though people do have a problem of back stabbing Mrs.Siemen will take care of that the princaple (Mrs.Garette) loves children and is highly involved. SEND YOU'RE CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent a day at Guy Elementary School as a visitor and volunteer. I enjoyed my time there very much and was impressed with the staff, students and facility. The school was bright and well maintained with a very positive atmosphere. Students are hard working and considerate of each other. The staff has a consistent positive behavior plan in place for students to follow. The teachers, administrators, support staff and students were helpful and made me feel welcome. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to go back.

My son has attended this school for Kindergarten; Mrs Jidov, First Grade; Mrs. Ekman; and he is now in the Second Grade with Ms. Kathrien. The school is wonderful and I would recommend it to everyone. The office staff, principal are the best!

Last modified Addeliar Guy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.