Posted March 20, 2014
Elizondo Elementary is a great school but, like other schools, it needs some help from the parents! Teachers are only with our children for a limited time during the day and the rest of the time parents are in control of the child(ren). If more parents would take an active interest in what is going on at the school, become more involved in class activities, and work with their child(ren) on a regular basis, I am sure we would see more children reaching greater heights in their classwork as well as their reading! When we have the Parent meetings at school, there are only a handful of parents present and they are the same ones every time. I know that some parents have jobs, school and other issues that may prevent them from attending, but not ALL the parents have this excuse! Parents, if we want our children to succeed, then we as their parents (who made the choice) need to step up to the plate and become more proactive and not reactive in their lives!

Raul P Elizondo Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2014
my son goes to this school have two years here my son does not want to go to this because of the un qualify teachers that do not know how to have patience with students my son says the teacher he has would get mad and bangs the desks with frustration of the students and my son is there to learn not there to be treated with anger and also there is no communication and safety awareness regarding the kids drop off at school every parent who drops there kids off I see them letting get off in the middle of the street getting off both sides of the vehicle which to me is very very unsafe and has never the principal made a routine area for drop off to avoid a fatal accident the outside school is nice but other than that I really can not say any better.

Posted July 12, 2012
i just graduated from the 5th grade , and i have to say, Elizondo has improved. the teachers are wonderful( especially my teacher). the principal and vice. principal were very helpful and the 5th grade teachers did a nice job with the graduation. i will truly remember Elizondo.

Raul P Elizondo Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
The school gives our children NO educational value at all. My son's grades have done nothing but drop at this school, and he hasn't learned a thing.

Posted December 02, 2008
My son has attended this schol since first grade and he is in fifth grade right now. He is very happy there and has made many long lasting friends. There are many great teachers but the two that stand out are Ms. Abdula & Ms. Peckham.

Posted June 10, 2008

Raul P Elizondo Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2007

Posted August 15, 2005
Great school, son loves it. Alot of students per teacher but they try their best. Some of the kids I must say are the most disrespectful kids I have seen. If you child goes to this school you need to get involved their is not much parent involvement for the amount of students. Overall I was pleased and we got involved!

Posted April 15, 2004
My son Dylan loved Elizondo but sadly we had to move. almost every day he says I am never ever going back to school ever ever again unless its Elizondo He was always happy when he came home from Elizondo but he always either comes home mad or sad thinking about Elizondo I wish he could come back but my work schedual will not alow me Parent of Dylan who was in Miss Dailey's 4 grade class. PS Awesom Great Exelant teacher

Posted January 28, 2004

Raul P Elizondo Elementary School
4865 Goldfield St, North Las Vegas, NV  89031
Last modified Raul P Elizondo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raul P Elizondo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top