Bad
Good

Elizondo Elementary is a great school but, like other schools, it needs some help from the parents! Teachers are only with our children for a limited time during the day and the rest of the time parents are in control of the child(ren). If more parents would take an active interest in what is going on at the school, become more involved in class activities, and work with their child(ren) on a regular basis, I am sure we would see more children reaching greater heights in their classwork as well as their reading! When we have the Parent meetings at school, there are only a handful of parents present and they are the same ones every time. I know that some parents have jobs, school and other issues that may prevent them from attending, but not ALL the parents have this excuse! Parents, if we want our children to succeed, then we as their parents (who made the choice) need to step up to the plate and become more proactive and not reactive in their lives!

my son goes to this school have two years here my son does not want to go to this because of the un qualify teachers that do not know how to have patience with students my son says the teacher he has would get mad and bangs the desks with frustration of the students and my son is there to learn not there to be treated with anger and also there is no communication and safety awareness regarding the kids drop off at school every parent who drops there kids off I see them letting get off in the middle of the street getting off both sides of the vehicle which to me is very very unsafe and has never the principal made a routine area for drop off to avoid a fatal accident the outside school is nice but other than that I really can not say any better.

i just graduated from the 5th grade , and i have to say, Elizondo has improved. the teachers are wonderful( especially my teacher). the principal and vice. principal were very helpful and the 5th grade teachers did a nice job with the graduation. i will truly remember Elizondo.

The school gives our children NO educational value at all. My son's grades have done nothing but drop at this school, and he hasn't learned a thing.

My son has attended this schol since first grade and he is in fifth grade right now. He is very happy there and has made many long lasting friends. There are many great teachers but the two that stand out are Ms. Abdula & Ms. Peckham.

Last modified Raul P Elizondo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.