Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Jim Bridger Middle School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 28, 2016
Mrs. White has not only been the most kind and compassionate teacher at this school that we have EVER met, but she has been very helpful in trying to find out what is causing my son's gastrointestinal illness. She related his problems to those of one of her relatives and gave me information on how to help the situation. She also gave me info on specific books to read to remedy the problem. Though the problem is bigger than what the book info could solve, she has been so compassionate with my son and cares not only about his education, but his health as well.

Jim Bridger Middle School 5

Posted November 24, 2014
Jim Bridger middle school is an amazing school the staff are so respectful and care about their students education and situations . If your child needs help or has an issue going on they need to Speak ask for Help . I'm sure in every school there's that one group of students that want to make actions that are not acceptable in school but that's why there's adults all over campus . Now if your a parent that doesn't want to accept that your child missed behave and was punished for there actions then there's a proplom . Parents just remember no school is perfect no student is perfect just tell your kids they come to school to Learn not to Fight or be popular or to Bully ! Well my years were incredible I had my consequences for my actions also and I didn't get mad I learned from my mistakes and I really do miss Bridger alot I'm in 10 grade now still wishing to go back . Shout out to Ms. Jackie , MS. Perry carter , Ms. Jackolski , Mr. Murphy , Ms.Scott ,Ms.Shane ,Mr. Mains , Mr. Bond , ms. Avdoin , Ms. Juanita etc Love them so much #beintheresinceday1 From : Margaret Giron # gotyourback

Posted October 02, 2014
Bridger is a great school people are just mad because they fail school. The teachers are here to help you not baby sit you. Bridger has changed since last year. All Bridger needs is a little remodeling. No school is perfect no student is perfect. There will always be people who judged you. All you have to do is find the right type of people fot you.

Posted June 20, 2014
I am a not so proud student at Jim Bridger Middle School. I have attended the school for both 6th and recently finished 7th grade. I hope that I will not be going to the school for 8th grade. I need to be able to attend a good high school and college and I honestly don't feel that I could get that with Jim Bridiger MS. I am a magnet student, not zoned. This school definitely doesn't hold an educational edge, in fact, it is much lower in terms of learning, teachers, and overall look and feel of the school. Research upon research on this school... 4 out of 10 stars is the official rating. Disappointing. May I say, I am quite smart in the field of education and I really feel like I learned nothing the two years I was there. I mean, go into a bath room and there were some kids doing drugs. Horrible school. Don't waste your child's time of you are even considering this school. Definitely no lies in this review. I wouldn't have wasted my time to write it if I didn't care about the educational well being of other students.

Posted January 13, 2014
I'm a seventh grade student at Jim Bridger Middle School and I can honestly say that there was only about one teacher in the whole school who actually cared about the students. This school is horrible and nothing is ever done about the problems. Teachers see the students fighting and selling/doing drugs, but nothing is ever done. I've told the deans about this problem, but no action was taken. The people in this school make me regret thinking I would better my education here. The students constantly fight and the teachers are mean and don't care enough to teach us properly. I really wish something was done to take care of these problems at the school.

Posted October 17, 2013
This school is horrible. I'm in 7th grade and the school is terrible. People here judge you on your looks. It's my second year at this school. We use iPads and since then my grades have been D's and F's. The teachers don't help and the students are mean. My mom is taking me out if this school. I really hate this school. It's in a ghetto neighbor hood and the only good person at that school is the principal. I got in trouble last year for touching my friends shoulder. I got suspended and in house for 1 week. This school is pathetic.

Jim Bridger Middle School 2

Posted September 04, 2013
There are some teachers who actually seem to care, but too many that don't. They really should look into who they have teaching the kids. Some are obviously mentally unstable and don't put their students first. This school has potential but they need to weed out the bad seeds first. Also safety is a huge concern. Pay attention and get it right!

Posted August 08, 2013
Ive attended for two years now and I actually enjoy it. I say actually because the bathrooms are disguisting, the school area is not really safe and there is a lot of trouble. On the other hand, the teachers are excellent, they explain material very well and with the help of our government-funded-ipads, we learn even more!! I love the school and all my friends. The thing is though, you have to chose your friends wisely because there are some two-faced backstabbers there that will act to be your friend.

Posted August 01, 2013
Jim Bridger Middle School has a fantastic Magnet program that helps uplift the entire school. It is great to have my daughter challenged.

Jim Bridger Middle School 5

Posted January 02, 2012
My two daughters has gone to school here and it is one of the best "Magnet Program School" in Nevada. My two daughters all applied to the Magnet Program and has been accepted. Once home from their first day of school they each said the school was "AWESOME!" to attend. In my opinion this school is a great school with a lot of activities and learning. This is one of the best schools I have entered my daughters into. 5/5 Stars.The principal (Ms. Jaskolski) is incredibly involved with the 1300 students who attend this school. During an awards ceremony, she did not schmooze with the parents or the teachers. Instead, she spent most of her time connecting with the students. It is this connection that has created an outstanding learning environment supported by teachers who SINCERELY care. I get emails from my son's teachers and track what he is doing in school via the Jim Bridger Google & Moodle site, their daily news online and announcements. This is really fun and interesting for them. GO FALCONS! :)

Jim Bridger Middle School
2505 North Bruce St, North Las Vegas, NV  89030
Last modified Jim Bridger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jim Bridger Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top