Bad
Good

One good teacher in two years not an good average. Very unprofessional front office and it almost impossible to everyone on the same page. IPads are more of a distraction than a help and not monitored "Raising responsible digital citizens" .I really thought the school will be good for my kid because I attended Brigder even though the school was in a undesirable part of town the staff really cared about us. Now it seems 80% of the staff are there for a check that's it that's all and the school rating screams the very thing I'm saying

Develops character: Disagree

Just sitting in the dean office and listening how the lady talked to the students I could only imagine if I wasn't there totally unprofessional

Jim Bridger middle school is an amazing school the staff are so respectful and care about their students education and situations . If your child needs help or has an issue going on they need to Speak ask for Help . I'm sure in every school there's that one group of students that want to make actions that are not acceptable in school but that's why there's adults all over campus . Now if your a parent that doesn't want to accept that your child missed behave and was punished for there actions then there's a proplom . Parents just remember no school is perfect no student is perfect just tell your kids they come to school to Learn not to Fight or be popular or to Bully ! Well my years were incredible I had my consequences for my actions also and I didn't get mad I learned from my mistakes and I really do miss Bridger alot I'm in 10 grade now still wishing to go back . Shout out to Ms. Jackie , MS. Perry carter , Ms. Jackolski , Mr. Murphy , Ms.Scott ,Ms.Shane ,Mr. Mains , Mr. Bond , ms. Avdoin , Ms. Juanita etc Love them so much #beintheresinceday1 From : Margaret Giron # gotyourback

Bridger is a great school people are just mad because they fail school. The teachers are here to help you not baby sit you. Bridger has changed since last year. All Bridger needs is a little remodeling. No school is perfect no student is perfect. There will always be people who judged you. All you have to do is find the right type of people fot you.

I am a not so proud student at Jim Bridger Middle School. I have attended the school for both 6th and recently finished 7th grade. I hope that I will not be going to the school for 8th grade. I need to be able to attend a good high school and college and I honestly don't feel that I could get that with Jim Bridiger MS. I am a magnet student, not zoned. This school definitely doesn't hold an educational edge, in fact, it is much lower in terms of learning, teachers, and overall look and feel of the school. Research upon research on this school... 4 out of 10 stars is the official rating. Disappointing. May I say, I am quite smart in the field of education and I really feel like I learned nothing the two years I was there. I mean, go into a bath room and there were some kids doing drugs. Horrible school. Don't waste your child's time of you are even considering this school. Definitely no lies in this review. I wouldn't have wasted my time to write it if I didn't care about the educational well being of other students.

I'm a seventh grade student at Jim Bridger Middle School and I can honestly say that there was only about one teacher in the whole school who actually cared about the students. This school is horrible and nothing is ever done about the problems. Teachers see the students fighting and selling/doing drugs, but nothing is ever done. I've told the deans about this problem, but no action was taken. The people in this school make me regret thinking I would better my education here. The students constantly fight and the teachers are mean and don't care enough to teach us properly. I really wish something was done to take care of these problems at the school.

This school is horrible. I'm in 7th grade and the school is terrible. People here judge you on your looks. It's my second year at this school. We use iPads and since then my grades have been D's and F's. The teachers don't help and the students are mean. My mom is taking me out if this school. I really hate this school. It's in a ghetto neighbor hood and the only good person at that school is the principal. I got in trouble last year for touching my friends shoulder. I got suspended and in house for 1 week. This school is pathetic.

There are some teachers who actually seem to care, but too many that don't. They really should look into who they have teaching the kids. Some are obviously mentally unstable and don't put their students first. This school has potential but they need to weed out the bad seeds first. Also safety is a huge concern. Pay attention and get it right!

Ive attended for two years now and I actually enjoy it. I say actually because the bathrooms are disguisting, the school area is not really safe and there is a lot of trouble. On the other hand, the teachers are excellent, they explain material very well and with the help of our government-funded-ipads, we learn even more!! I love the school and all my friends. The thing is though, you have to chose your friends wisely because there are some two-faced backstabbers there that will act to be your friend.

Jim Bridger Middle School has a fantastic Magnet program that helps uplift the entire school. It is great to have my daughter challenged.

Last modified Jim Bridger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.