Marion E Cahlan Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
The teachers here are focused on their students and give support to any problem areas they might have. The principal and assistant principal are awesome. They not only interact with the students they are very supportive in the school curriculum and activities as well. A majority of the students are Hispanic , my daughter attends there and son . My daughter has blonde ( toe head) hair and she is the all American Caucasian., she stands out. You'll know who she is in her class. So as far as the school treating the students differently as far as ethnic. , I disagree my child has excelled in all her subjects this year. For kindergarten they grade with e 's and s 's and n' s. She received all e's on her report cards all year. Which e is for excellent and s is satisfactory and n is non satisfactory. So the school staff and educators do not discriminate on ethnic. My children that attend are proud to belong to Marion Cahlan Cougars.

Marion E Cahlan Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2008

Marion E Cahlan Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2007
This school is focused on student achievement. Students are well-behaved and the curriculum is challenging. Students are given support in areas they need extra help in. The principal is professional and encouraging.

Marion E Cahlan Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2006
This is one of the worst schools I have ever seen! The principal cares nothing about your children. It is as if you are bothering or inconveniencing her. My children went to this school for two years too long. I was finally able to homeschool them myself. My daughter was a fourth grader and she was not taught to multiply. The school is very biased. If you are not Mexican, than they don't have any interest in teaching your child. Most of the school was Mexican so instead of teaching the children, they were trying to interpret between the English language and Spanish. I can't tell you one good thing about this school other than I am glad my children are not there anymore. Thank you for your time.

Marion E Cahlan Elementary School
2801 Fort Sumter Dr, North Las Vegas, NV  89030
Last modified Marion E Cahlan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion E Cahlan Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top