North Las Vegas, NV

Posted May 09, 2014
All four of my son's have gone to Antonello starting back in 1997. I am very happy with the education my children have gotten from this school, the teachers are top-notch and actually care about the individuals they are teaching. The principal has changed this year, and I am extremely happy with the new ideas the new principal has brought to the school. I can't say enough about the teachers at Antonello, they are wonderful! Tons of parent involvement and PTA support. My 4th grader has tested above grade level in every subject for the last 4 years, thanks to the dedicated teachers! happy happy happy

Posted April 15, 2014
My kids have been going to Antonello for the past 6 years and we love this school. Most of the staff has stayed the same all the years we have been so we have gotten to know the teachers well. The free all day kindergarten has been amazing for my son. There is a lot of structure in the school, the PTA does an amazing job putting on school events and getting parents to help out and support the school and teachers. We have had struggles in school as everyone does but the teachers and staff have always been very supportive and helpful to my children and myself.

Lee Antonello Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2014
My children attended this school for 3,4,5 grades. We had an outstanding experience here, and have fond memories of the school. I am surprised by the low rating, because they have top notch teacher who truly care. Security was good here, and I felt like they were safe when they were at school.

Posted February 05, 2014
This school kicks butt. Parents who complain that it is too hard for their kids need to put some time into catching them up to academic standards. My son does great A/B honor role and my girl struggles - but that s on me NOT the school.

Posted January 18, 2012
My daughter started there in Kindergarten, graduated into middle school, the school and its staff were there for me when I was expecting my second daughter, had her and she attended their school until Oct 2011 when she was hit and killed. I absolutely recommend Lee Antonello E.S to any parent who is looking for a great school..the staff is absolutely amazing and I have total trust in leaving my children in their hands!

Lee Antonello Elementary School 2

Posted August 17, 2011
I personally had a bad experience. I moved my daughter there to start 3rd grade and unfortunately it was not what I expected from a "5 star" rating school. She was left with substitute teachers throughout the year. Of course nobody was on the same page and she was not learning anything. She went from b & c grades to D's. Now I'm looking into an virtual on-line academy. Just had bad luck I guess...........

Lee Antonello Elementary School 3

Posted July 08, 2011
Antonello leaders believe that they know what is best for kids. They push so hard that my kids are starting to hate school. They don't read books at this school, they just analyze books and take bubble tests called "cold reads." The writing standards are so high they don't even include writing grades in A/B honor roll requirements because no one would make it. It is safe and there are lots of family activities, but the kids have to put up with too much pressure all day long. Their state test scores are going down, I'm sure because the kids are burned out and bored. The leaders need to realize that if it isn't interesting, the kids won't learn it. They also need to understand human nature...if you make bad grades in something no matter how much you try, you will give up. And no, my kids aren't failing, they are on the honor roll, so don't think I am a disgrunled parent. Stop the test prep and go back to educating our children, please!

Posted June 18, 2011
i have gone to antonello for 6 year from kinder all the way up to fifth grade and i just graduated this year. All i have to say is its a good school and a shout out to my fifth grade teacher Mr. Cornett thank you for pushing me to do the best of my abilities and to those who are going to be in his class......have a good year!!!!!!!

Posted April 02, 2011
I have been going to Antonello for 5 years and I love it here! It is an awesome school!

Posted March 29, 2011
My daughter attended Lee Antonello for K and 1st grade. The staff is very friendly and professional. My daughter was excelling in reading and the teacher responded to my request to challenge her more by urging her to choose higher level books to be tested on. PTA is great and are always having events for students and parents!

Lee Antonello Elementary School
1101 West Tropical Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV  89031
Last modified Lee Antonello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Antonello Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top