Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school focuses on the Be Kind program and the teachers focus on developing the whole child.

My child went to Antonello for the past two years. His teachers were caring and dedicated. The new principal does a great job of supporting the teachers and feels it is important for students to learn. The community and family feeling you get from entering this school is above the rest. I wish there was more extracurricular activities. This is a great school doing great things!!!

All four of my son's have gone to Antonello starting back in 1997. I am very happy with the education my children have gotten from this school, the teachers are top-notch and actually care about the individuals they are teaching. The principal has changed this year, and I am extremely happy with the new ideas the new principal has brought to the school. I can't say enough about the teachers at Antonello, they are wonderful! Tons of parent involvement and PTA support. My 4th grader has tested above grade level in every subject for the last 4 years, thanks to the dedicated teachers! happy happy happy

My kids have been going to Antonello for the past 6 years and we love this school. Most of the staff has stayed the same all the years we have been so we have gotten to know the teachers well. The free all day kindergarten has been amazing for my son. There is a lot of structure in the school, the PTA does an amazing job putting on school events and getting parents to help out and support the school and teachers. We have had struggles in school as everyone does but the teachers and staff have always been very supportive and helpful to my children and myself.

My children attended this school for 3,4,5 grades. We had an outstanding experience here, and have fond memories of the school. I am surprised by the low rating, because they have top notch teacher who truly care. Security was good here, and I felt like they were safe when they were at school.

This school kicks butt. Parents who complain that it is too hard for their kids need to put some time into catching them up to academic standards. My son does great A/B honor role and my girl struggles - but that s on me NOT the school.

My daughter started there in Kindergarten, graduated into middle school, the school and its staff were there for me when I was expecting my second daughter, had her and she attended their school until Oct 2011 when she was hit and killed. I absolutely recommend Lee Antonello E.S to any parent who is looking for a great school..the staff is absolutely amazing and I have total trust in leaving my children in their hands!

I personally had a bad experience. I moved my daughter there to start 3rd grade and unfortunately it was not what I expected from a "5 star" rating school. She was left with substitute teachers throughout the year. Of course nobody was on the same page and she was not learning anything. She went from b & c grades to D's. Now I'm looking into an virtual on-line academy. Just had bad luck I guess...........

Antonello leaders believe that they know what is best for kids. They push so hard that my kids are starting to hate school. They don't read books at this school, they just analyze books and take bubble tests called "cold reads." The writing standards are so high they don't even include writing grades in A/B honor roll requirements because no one would make it. It is safe and there are lots of family activities, but the kids have to put up with too much pressure all day long. Their state test scores are going down, I'm sure because the kids are burned out and bored. The leaders need to realize that if it isn't interesting, the kids won't learn it. They also need to understand human nature...if you make bad grades in something no matter how much you try, you will give up. And no, my kids aren't failing, they are on the honor roll, so don't think I am a disgrunled parent. Stop the test prep and go back to educating our children, please!

i have gone to antonello for 6 year from kinder all the way up to fifth grade and i just graduated this year. All i have to say is its a good school and a shout out to my fifth grade teacher Mr. Cornett thank you for pushing me to do the best of my abilities and to those who are going to be in his class......have a good year!!!!!!!

Last modified Lee Antonello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.