9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My daughter graduated 2 years ago and my son is a senior this year. Both of my children have attended Legacy for all 4 years of High School. The teachers do not communicate with teachers. They don't put grades into the grade book in a timely manner. If you child happens to be an A student and all of a sudden finds himself/herself failing the teachers and staff don't care and don't notice anything going on. If you try and meet with administration about anything you may get an appointment or you may not. My son is a senior this year and participates in sports. For tennis senior night, which is held to recognize the seniors last game, there were NO administrators of any kind present. It was disheartening to see the lack of respect for these students hard work while playing a sport. Had it been basketball or football most or all of the administrators would have been present. This school has gone down over the past 4-6 years. Soooo Sad:(

Worst high school ever I've went to. I'm not only guy that said this is worst school, my friends said this is worst high school too. Teachers/Staffs are lazy and never care of students. In this building are messy and stinky. Physical Education teachers are also lazy they don't force you to go play any sports, they allow you to use cell phone in there and only check if you're here and wear those PE uniform clothes to grade. Students may be friendly but I met lots of students they are disrespectful and uncool. They don't allow you to pick what classes you want to go to learn. It kinda ruined my life when I used to go there. So terrible and worst.

I wouldnt recomend this school to anyone. Ive had so many issues as far as seeing my counselor to viewing my grades on a website they provide. Now I have moved school and cannot recieve my transcripts because of a " 2 week policy " they informed me about n is been a month. Now im forced to take clases i passed & cannot graduate with my class of 2015, horrible school.

My daughter has been at Legacy for 3 years now. Teacher's here care about the students and those who are willing to learn. One of the main problems at Legacy is the OVERCROWDING of students!!! Sometimes my daughter doesn't even eat lunch either because the lines were toooo long or all the seats were taken. Class sizes are HUGE, she has both regular & honors. NOW there are little to no fights as administration has taken that into control. At least 50% of this school is african american if not more.

My son graduated from Legacy this past August. He always loved attending Legacy and was very involved in athletics and activities. He qualified academically and athletically to get a scholarship to compete at the college level. He has just completed his freshman year of college and he did well. The teachers and academic programs at Legacy prepared him for his college experience. Way to go Legacy! Longhorns for life!

this school is horrible period. I've attend Mojave , which is right up the street before moving a little ways down. I must say I AM NOT A LONGHORN, I definitely miss Mojave. Here at legacy fights break out on a daily , i feel unsafe, there are so many arguments in the class room between kids i barley able to learn. Its funny because the reputation that Mojave has doesn't fit it all , ( the one about Mojave being ghetto and dangerous) When in reality legacy is the bad school. I've talked to my parents and we decided we will splurge on gas to take me up the street every day to learn at Mojave because Legacy Is A HORRIBLE school. I would NEVER send any family here to learn as long as i live.

Let me start out by saying that this school has to be one of the best schools in the valley. I have been going to legacy for two years now and have had a blast. Legacy has tons of clubs, and our theatre program is beyond amazing. We also have tons of challenging courses and countless honors and AP options. There are also many courses that most schools dont offer. The rumors of too much violence on campus is way over exaggrated. There are fights, but completly normal ones that would'nt harm a fly. Campus is definatly safe, and the fact that it is inside is a bonus. Moreover, the teachers accually teach and dont take any crap. I would definatly recomend this school over any other school in the valley.

The best school i've been to in the North Las Vegas. With such a high clark county safety control by having school officers inside and out constantly monitering yet respecting students and staying out of the students path, to any aspects of the school through the academic opperunities the school offears by it's wide assortment of classes, and vast exxterecullar activities. The school is indoor, and although allows much-less freedom as school's like cheyenne did before it cleaned up, offears a safe-friendly enviorment. Leagacy's a much better school than other's, the feeling is much better, people get along much better, and people like it. Although, it's standards are alot higher, many student's prefear it over any. But it's not perfect; just good.

This school is very nice and makes you feel great when yoou are if people who care about you and want you want to be.. The teacher care about their kids.

I have been to 3 other high schools in my life, and so far this has been the best i've been to. Everybody is always talking about legacy not being safe, but i think it is. If you compare it to other schools around it, i guarantee you will not find one any safer. And i think the most important thing parents should be looking for in a school is education. An by far none, Legacy offers great classes to all students. They have the most diverse languages and challenging classes one can have. I really would recommend this school. Especially because it's the cleanest one and best for education.

Last modified Legacy High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.