Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 1

Posted July 11, 2016
100 Academy use to be a family oriented school but since the hiring of an passive aggressive principal it turned into a prison.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 11, 2016
Ms. Harper, she was a 5th grade teacher who was very knowledgeable and a great help to all students who she encountered. Unfortunately due to the principal she was let go because the principal said so no reason. Shame shame

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 11, 2016
Some were ok but others struggle due to lack of support. There was no administrator support and the academy leader for the 2nd and 3rd grade was a joke. She provided no support especially to the 2nd grade but I bet she was paid as if she was why because the principal daughter was in her class.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 11, 2016
It could have been better if it pertained to what the student was actually working on. I could not blame the teachers that had no curriculum to follow. They had to google their lessons.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 11, 2016
Respect means to demonstrate "high regard" for or special attention to something or someone. However,the principal only had respect for her children welfare ...

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 11, 2016
Compassion: This is a word for a very positive emotion that has to do with being thoughtful and decent. ... When you feel compassion for someone, you really want to help out them to ensure they are educated.

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 5

Posted November 06, 2015
My daughter love's her school she's has learn so much this year. My daughter be ready to go every day I love how me as a parent can help out at school with the teachers.

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 1

Posted January 24, 2015
This school is a joke. The staff turnover there is appalling. Not one teacher from 3 years ago is still working at this school, most leave on their own accord because of the administration. Most students attend this school because they have run out of options with CCSD because of behavior issues. If you want your child to have consistency and a safe environment don't have them attend this school.

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 4

Posted August 16, 2014
After trying everything and my child still struggle in a CCSD school, I made it my mission to find an alternative. It definitely helps that I am a very involved parent. Meaning, I do not drop my children off, I walk them in. You won't find my children jumping to the latest beat on the radio in the morning but you will find them listening to something encouraging or reading. As such, I don't just tell my children to read a book, I am an avid reader. I do not send my children to school to get an education, I am their first teacher and together the Teacher and I make sure my children are striving for excellence at all times! As a result, my teen is in advance classes and my 2nd child a honor roll student. Even when my children occasionally "miss the mark" with honor roll, it only identifies the area the teacher and I need to target TOGETHER. I find richness in having my teen involved in college tours, Community Service, Speaking Engagements, Emerging Youth Leader, and lot's more. Often times we leave it up to Teachers to be all things to our children without realizing this is places our Teachers outside of their role.

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 5

Posted January 31, 2011
Excellent Principal and caring teachers. Parents are welcome anytime and are encouraged to attend all extracurricular activities. I love this school!

2341 Comstock, North Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.