Public charter
North Las Vegas, NV

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 4

Posted August 16, 2014
After trying everything and my child still struggle in a CCSD school, I made it my mission to find an alternative. It definitely helps that I am a very involved parent. Meaning, I do not drop my children off, I walk them in. You won't find my children jumping to the latest beat on the radio in the morning but you will find them listening to something encouraging or reading. As such, I don't just tell my children to read a book, I am an avid reader. I do not send my children to school to get an education, I am their first teacher and together the Teacher and I make sure my children are striving for excellence at all times! As a result, my teen is in advance classes and my 2nd child a honor roll student. Even when my children occasionally "miss the mark" with honor roll, it only identifies the area the teacher and I need to target TOGETHER. I find richness in having my teen involved in college tours, Community Service, Speaking Engagements, Emerging Youth Leader, and lot's more. Often times we leave it up to Teachers to be all things to our children without realizing this is places our Teachers outside of their role.

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 5

Posted January 31, 2011
Excellent Principal and caring teachers. Parents are welcome anytime and are encouraged to attend all extracurricular activities. I love this school!

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence 1

Posted October 01, 2009

Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence
2341 Comstock, North Las Vegas, NV  89032
Last modified Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine 100 Academy of Excellence Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top