Bad
Good

Desert Rose High School 4

Posted April 21, 2010
The way I truly feel about Desert Rose High School...... It gives us a chance to have a voice! First I must say that my school helps me achieve my goals even if my attendence is a problem. I just spoke to Vice Principal, Mr.Dice, and he told me even though my attenence is lacking my academic progress is outstanding...that tells us all that a student can make progress even when their attendence is agaist the wall. Dr.Ransel and Mr.Dice believe in me, thank you!

Desert Rose High School

Posted April 12, 2009
A school with a mission to salvage students who are failing in regular high school. It could of been a great success, instead it is a great disappointment. The principal is on her own agenda for power and the staff and students are just part of the power trip. The teachers overall are good. Students have little to no respect for the teachers or staff. Discipline and safety is a hazard. If the principal could stop her self promotion and become more interested in the real objective of the school it could be a great success.

Desert Rose High School
444 West Brook Ave, North Las Vegas, NV  89030
Last modified Desert Rose High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12