9-12 & Ungraded
North Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 2,943

Posted November 11, 2014
Our school is an excellent magnet academy, where kids are well guided and pushed to do their best. Teachers are friendly and will do just about anything in their power to ensure success in their students. The music program is phenomenal. In addition to the wonderful and comfortable campus, Rancho offers a large variety of challenging courses for students to partake in. I love my school! Oh! Did I forget to mention the raging spirit provided by our awesome student section! Our school dances tend to have amazing attendance, our parent involvement doesn't compare to other schools, I just can't get enough of this school! We are a really great school!

Posted April 14, 2014
I am very happy with this school . The school also offers more than I ever imagined . It's so positive and my sons teachers have been wonderful . The electives are amazing ,REALLY ! Its like a candy store of electives you can't imagine . I can't say enough but we are very happy with , school,staff and curriculum .

Posted March 19, 2014
I was very concerned about sending my son to Rancho due to an older posting , however the school has been wonderful . My son is very happy . The teachers are wonderful and very responsive. It has been very positive! I am very happy with the school, staff , sports available, clubs , classes ,electives, the list goes on . It is amazing how much is available at the school. Its far from just an average curriculum . I urge parents to look at this school. I just can say enough to do it justice . Also, the school is very safe.

Posted February 24, 2014
I'm a senior at Rancho High School and I've taken the Pre-Med magnet program the past three years and a half. I absolutely love everything about it! The classes I took here look amazing on my transcript and I've gotten scholarships and accepted into the college I want to go to because of it. The AP teachers here are absolutely amazing and they are passionate in what they do. I have learned a lot from them and in return, I've passed all my AP exams. I've never felt more prepared for college and I thank all of my teachers for that.

Rancho High School 4

Posted October 05, 2013
This is a great school with a great vision. The teachers themselves are quite inspiring and not only bring education, understanding, and learning into the classroom but also amusement, thoughtful discussion, and high expectations. Furthermore, the staff here provide excellent support and are willing to cooperate. The wide variety of courses available to the students provide students to control what they want learn, when, as well as how- as an open period, online, through AIS, or just simply in the school. Lastly, the environment here is simply amazing!

Posted October 05, 2013
My son attends this school and let me tell you that it is absolutely amazing! The expectations reach the skies and the teachers are inspiring. Although in a bad neighborhood, the school is truly a role model with many courses, a good environment, and good leadership. The staff members are quite cooperative.

Posted August 18, 2013
Rancho is a great school and even though I'm not in the magnet program some of my friends are and apparently its great too. And for those parents who are worried about your child interacting with non magnet students there's a high possibility they will but we are not all bad. The school is not filled with gangs and drugs plus its a pretty good neighborhood. Some teachers are bad but a huge percentage are awesome and help their students. And our school dose have spirit. So don't judge rancho by rumors you heard because I go their and I know that my school ROCKS.

Posted August 13, 2013
My child went hear for the last four years.she love this school it was great school medical magnet program.and the most of the teacher's care about you.and I all way's feld welcome at this school.

Rancho High School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
Never again will I go to this school. Nobody come here!! Drugs and bad bad kids. Bad attitudes. Involved in drugs and gangs. Please don't send child here

Rancho High School 4

Posted November 22, 2012
For all those people that say rancho is a bad school they obviously don't know anything about it. This school does have teachers that care and when I'm reading the bad reviews I'm appalled because they don't give rancho a chance they also say they have a bad neighborhood and that teachers dont really care those are rumors and anyways in every school you hear things no school is perfect and if you're one of those snotty parents then send your kid to a private school atleast rancho won't have self centered students that they believe they're too good for everyone. Overall rancho is a fair school but hey who says schools are perfect each one of them has their flaws.

Rancho High School
1900 Searles Ave, North Las Vegas, NV  89101
Last modified Rancho High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top