9-12 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

I love this school I only went here for a day lol but the classes they gave me were so cool!(drama,drawing class) the teachers were so nice too! :) if I had the chance I'd go back to this school. Yet there are rude people but who cares.

Great school! Magnet academy is great and we learn a lot from the programs! Currently I am a Sophomore in the taking the Pre-Medicine Magnet Course and I have to tell you, I have never seen teaching like this before! The teachers and administration here is awesome and so is our School Spirit! We have great assembly's and Spirit Days that even the staff is very enthusiastic about! As for the Band Program, it is really outstanding! Our new Music Coordinator works really hard and gets all of us students working and doing our best! Rancho H.S. is a great school, don't be fooled about the rumors about Gangs/Drugs and all that hoohaw. 10/10 Rancho is an outstanding school!

Our school is an excellent magnet academy, where kids are well guided and pushed to do their best. Teachers are friendly and will do just about anything in their power to ensure success in their students. The music program is phenomenal. In addition to the wonderful and comfortable campus, Rancho offers a large variety of challenging courses for students to partake in. I love my school! Oh! Did I forget to mention the raging spirit provided by our awesome student section! Our school dances tend to have amazing attendance, our parent involvement doesn't compare to other schools, I just can't get enough of this school! We are a really great school!

I am very happy with this school . The school also offers more than I ever imagined . It's so positive and my sons teachers have been wonderful . The electives are amazing ,REALLY ! Its like a candy store of electives you can't imagine . I can't say enough but we are very happy with , school,staff and curriculum .

I was very concerned about sending my son to Rancho due to an older posting , however the school has been wonderful . My son is very happy . The teachers are wonderful and very responsive. It has been very positive! I am very happy with the school, staff , sports available, clubs , classes ,electives, the list goes on . It is amazing how much is available at the school. Its far from just an average curriculum . I urge parents to look at this school. I just can say enough to do it justice . Also, the school is very safe.

I'm a senior at Rancho High School and I've taken the Pre-Med magnet program the past three years and a half. I absolutely love everything about it! The classes I took here look amazing on my transcript and I've gotten scholarships and accepted into the college I want to go to because of it. The AP teachers here are absolutely amazing and they are passionate in what they do. I have learned a lot from them and in return, I've passed all my AP exams. I've never felt more prepared for college and I thank all of my teachers for that.

This is a great school with a great vision. The teachers themselves are quite inspiring and not only bring education, understanding, and learning into the classroom but also amusement, thoughtful discussion, and high expectations. Furthermore, the staff here provide excellent support and are willing to cooperate. The wide variety of courses available to the students provide students to control what they want learn, when, as well as how- as an open period, online, through AIS, or just simply in the school. Lastly, the environment here is simply amazing!

My son attends this school and let me tell you that it is absolutely amazing! The expectations reach the skies and the teachers are inspiring. Although in a bad neighborhood, the school is truly a role model with many courses, a good environment, and good leadership. The staff members are quite cooperative.

Rancho is a great school and even though I'm not in the magnet program some of my friends are and apparently its great too. And for those parents who are worried about your child interacting with non magnet students there's a high possibility they will but we are not all bad. The school is not filled with gangs and drugs plus its a pretty good neighborhood. Some teachers are bad but a huge percentage are awesome and help their students. And our school dose have spirit. So don't judge rancho by rumors you heard because I go their and I know that my school ROCKS.

My child went hear for the last four years.she love this school it was great school medical magnet program.and the most of the teacher's care about you.and I all way's feld welcome at this school.

Last modified Rancho High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.