Bad
Good

This is a great school with a caring and amazing staff under great leadership. Mr. Skelton truly cares about his students and welcomes parental involvement. I have had all three of my children here for two years (my oldest for 4) now and will be sad when my oldest moves on next year.

I love JG Johnson as a whole. My oldest daughter started there in 2009 in Kindergarten and I have since had 2 more children enroll there. We moved about 6 months ago and they had to switch to Manse. I am not happy with that school at all and am happy that we are moving back into JG Johnsons zone and my kids will be going back. They are happy they are going back and their attitudes have improved greatly since they found out they will be going back. The staff at Johnson is wonderful and so friendly, The teachers are amazing & have no problem helping a student that needs a little extra help.

My son came from a charter school in Las Vegas, where I was used to individualized education...Johnson has really gone the extra mile and been helpful at making sure ALL of my son's needs have been met. their staffe is helpful, informative and really try to make things work, so that the child has the best education possible.

School goes beyond the extra mile for the students. Teachers, and staff are all dedicated to the betterment of the students.

I have had a daughter that went to this school. I found the school to have an awesome staff that has a nuturing and caring attitude toward my daughter's education. The principal that started in 2008 is great!

JG is a great school. My kids have been there for 5 years now and I am happy with the teachers, curriculum, and over-all attitude in the school.

This is overall a nice country school. It has received the highest rating in our area. We have had numerous problems with the principal putting unsafe practices in place & not being very tactful. Complaints have been voiced to the teachers and they agree with our concerns. We have also taken it higher up but our concerns have fallen on deaf ears. Also the school in general can be very disorganized when it comes to events. If you don't mind everything starting late or getting notice of a party the day before you will be fine with this school. So far we have had 2 great teachers and are hoping for a 3rd good teacher. Overall an okay school that could use some new leadership.

Last modified J G Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.