Pahrump, NV
Students enrolled: 1,024

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 2

Posted October 30, 2014
Honestly, RCMS Is Full Of Gangs.......WANNA BE GANGS ! I've Seen A Couple Of Fights There And I've Even had A Few There But It's Mostly A Bunch Of Stupid Kids Stuck In The Desert With Nothing Better To Do. I Liked How It Was More Of A Campus Than Just A Building. Teachers Can Be Pretty Annoying, One Was Even Punched In The Face By A Student But As Bad As It Sounds She Deserved It. Meanest Teacher Alive. Food Isn't Too Bad, Lunch Line Sucks. Gym Class Has A Dress Code (Like Most High Schools) DON'T Get Your Ears Pierced During School Season Because You Will be Forced To Remove Them In Gym Class And You Ears Will End Up Closing Up And Require Another Trip To Get The Pierced. Make Sure You Make Friends Fast And Make Sure You Actually Like Them. I Was Fortunate Enough To Make Friends Right Away. Just Don't Get Caught Up In the Wanna Be Gangs. Bunch Of White Kids Pretending To Be Crips. Make Sure You Steer Clear Of The School Cop Too. NOBODY Likes Him

Posted June 17, 2011
Love this school just some teachers are mean like they just yell all the time.

Posted February 11, 2008
This school has helped my two daughters with there acedemic acheivment. Next year when they go to highschool i know they will be prepared. The schoool counselers and teachers have helped a lot. Although from what i hear maybe the lunches could be a little healthier.

Posted December 08, 2007

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 2

Posted June 28, 2007
My son attended this school for 6th grade this year. I am very disappointed in the way they disipline bulling behavior. They seem to punish both the offender and offendee. They do not contact the parents in these matters and deal with it themselves. The teachers seemed nice and wanted to help when his grades were not so good. I am just disappointed in the way that the Dean and Counselors cannot deal with bullying the right way.

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 4

Posted March 11, 2007

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 3

Posted April 25, 2006

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 1

Posted August 20, 2005
I would not recommend this school to anyone. My child special ed teacher cant show us any school work she done with him for the 2 years he was in her class. Nor have I ever be treated with respect here. I cant find a good thing to say about this school, I have had nothing but headaches and sleepless night, from all the problems I had to deal with. Good luck.

Posted May 31, 2005
I just finished at this school,and it was amazing!The teachers were great,nice enviornment,and safe.Caring staff,and excellent lunch quality!

Rosemary Clarke Middle School 4

Posted June 24, 2004
My daughter just finished 8th grade and will be going on to high school next. I think the 8th grade teachers have done a great job in preparing her for the next 4 years. There has been great improvement in the school the last three years! Way to go!

Rosemary Clarke Middle School
4201 North Blagg, Pahrump, NV  89060
Last modified Rosemary Clarke Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemary Clarke Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top