Pahrump, NV

Posted March 02, 2010

New Hope Christian Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2009
New Hope is one of the best schools in Pahrump the students come out of the school with better math and reading skills

New Hope Christian Academy 4

Posted October 03, 2009
They are reaching out to students in the community

New Hope Christian Academy 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I know several students that have attended this school. Very good... Caring teachers, loving administration, good values.

Posted September 10, 2009
Great teachers, very supportive admin staff. Very small class size. Kids tend to be 1 year ahead of the public school children. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 07, 2009

Posted September 12, 2007
its not fun all they care abut is learning. I mean they barly have any extra curicular activitys.

Posted May 14, 2006

Posted June 03, 2004
I'm not a parent, but a student here. I love it, I've been here for seven years and I could not think of being anywhere else. We learn, we play, and we worship Jesus. He is alive and evident here and the kids shine with His light. It's a great environment to be around, not having to worry about getting bullied or facing peer pressure, and someday I would love my children to enroll with this school. We have over 85 kids enrolled for next year. It's a great school and whoever reads this, sign your kids up, you don't know what you're missing.

New Hope Christian Academy
781 West Street, Pahrump, NV  89048
Last modified New Hope Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Hope Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top