Pahrump, NV

Pathways High (Alternative) 5

Posted January 21, 2011
This was a great way for me to finish school. This school gave me a new chance at life. A new chance to get me degree and move on with my life.

Pathways High (Alternative) 0

Posted November 04, 2009
My son attends and he has the best teachers I have ever met. The Staff is helpful and friendly. My son has learned more at Pathways than any school my other children have attended. He works 20 plus hours a week and loves it. He works hard and learn fast since the teachers can help them one on one. I would not sent my child anywhere else. My son would not quit school due to his teachers and what he has learned there. I am beyond impressed as the teachers really care.

Pathways High (Alternative) 1

Posted May 23, 2008

Pathways High (Alternative)
484 South West St, Pahrump, NV  89048
Last modified Pathways High (Alternative) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pathways High (Alternative) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top