Anderson Elementary School 0

Posted March 20, 2010
Overall excellence and a substantial library.

Anderson Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
I take my granddaughter to kindergarten at Anderson and have found nothing but greatness. Great staff help me in all ways. Even though classrooms are large the class is structured and nurturing. Breakfast and lunch are provided and before and after school programs are available. I'm glad my granddaughter has the opportunity to learn in a great school like Anderson Elementary.

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2009

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2009

Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2007
My son has been at Anderson for 4 years.They do have good special ed program,but that's about it.I don't think they protect kids from bullies.And they give way to much homework my kids do about 3 hours of homework a day.

Anderson Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2004
It is a good school. It's only draw back is the Teachers pretty much lets the kids do want they want to do. If they want to run around in the class room while doing they school work it's ok as long as they get their work done.

Anderson Elementary School
1055 Berrum Ln, Reno, NV  89509
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top