Reno, NV

Posted August 09, 2013
This is one of the best schools I've sent any of my children to. My son loves it! The staff and faculty are all about the kids and their safety and education while still making the school experience fun. We are entering the 3rd year my son is a student and we look forward to it!

Posted June 12, 2010
If you can find a better elementary school in washoe county, go for it! I believe that this school is awesome. The teachers, staff and parents make this a place where my children want to go and learn and have fun at the same time.

Posted January 26, 2009
This school is outstanding. The buildings are old but well maintained. Newer buildings don't make the school, the faculity and staff do and they are top-notch. My children love it there and we as parents are very pleased with their development. Rock-on Peavine.

Peavine Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2008
My daughter went to Peavine and is now in college and doing fantastic! The Principal, Teachers and very special Office and Clinic are all to be praised highly for there hard work and commitment to the children. The Peavine alumni still love to come to all the activities such as the Chili Fest, Talent Show I want to thank you for all your hard work and support.

Posted March 06, 2008
The principal at this school great ! He cares about the students, families, and staff greatly. He does everything he can to make sure things are running smoothly, and the students are recieving all the extra help they can get to do their best.

Posted March 05, 2008
I graduated from Peavine Elementary school the year of 2004. I can not speak for how it is now, but I do not think that I could have been more prepared for middle and high school. I am currently a sophomore at Reno High, with a ranking of #1 in my entire class. I owe it all to Peavine.

Posted March 22, 2007
This is an amazing school! I was lucky enough to complete my internship in this small school community. The staff are very dedicated and really work hard during and after school to keep things running smoothly. wonderful administration. I have nothing but compliments! Keep it up!

Posted July 24, 2006
My son went to another elementary before Peavine and I was so surprised by how much we loved Peavine in comparison. The teachers were amazing, the kids and other parents were awesome. They've got a ton of extracurricular activities for the kids. We are now moving to another school in town and I'm very very sad to leave Peavine.

Posted March 28, 2005
This School is way better than the school my children went to before. The teachers actually make sure the children are learning and if they have any problems with my children the do call me and inform me of the problems, which I greatly appreciate!

Peavine Elementary School
1601 Grandview Ave, Reno, NV  89503
Last modified Peavine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peavine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top