9-12 & Ungraded
Reno, NV
Students enrolled: 1,376

Procter R Hug High School 3

Posted September 09, 2014
I graduated from Procter R. Hug High. The staff is wonderful, i.e., Aytes, Voyles, Cellucci, Vanhorne, Ms. Roberts, and Charles Walker. The instructors can only do so much to instill the knowledge into their students because there comes a point where parents need to step in to their child's education and ensure that the work is getting done. These teachers truly care about the quality of education they are providing as well as the well being of everyone of their students.

Posted November 01, 2010
i love HUG this's is the best school to educate your children. my years there were awsome

Posted May 05, 2010
Very disappointed. Below average on almost everything. Academic standards are extremely low-especially when compared to other schools in the district. Compare the statistics on citydata.com. My foster child never does homework, has straight 'A's, yet doesn't know how to form a grammatically correct sentence-in the 11th grade!...How can that be?

Posted June 02, 2009
Hug High is the best school, I will miss going to school ther I wish I could go back thank you Hug High. ps. special thanks to D house

Posted August 13, 2008
im a sophmore at hug high schoool and this school is the best ever!! mr kibalathe english teacher helped me alot with my grades all the teachers care and they make you feel like your important they take the time to get to know you as a person not just school related they become your friends and someone you can trust in the past their has been bad things but hug has changed and its the best!

Posted April 04, 2008
I am a student at Hug high and I am in my freshmen year. Alot of people in this area seem to think that Hug High is a bad school because the area it is in and things that happend in the past at this school. Hug High is also known for violence and gang related activities. But I, and alot of other people that go here, beg to differ. Hug is a great school that provides the students with many opportunities to suceed. Here at Hug we have excellent teachers and many, many different things to do here as far as acedemics and athletics. I love it here at Hug and I never want to leave.

Procter R Hug High School 3

Posted February 04, 2007
Hello my name is Connie my son gose to this school in the year of 2006-2007 there where a few fights i will tell you this school will do any thing to keep there students safe its not in the best naborhood but they care and the teachers at hug high school are great! they will do what it takes to make sure my son passes with good grades and that both him and i are happy with his grades in the last year 2 teahers (that i know of)have won awards for teaching this school has been trying to make a change to its name and i will say 'Yes' they are and i am verry proud.

2880 Sutro St, Reno, NV  89512
Last modified Procter R Hug High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Procter R Hug High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top