Rita Cannan Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2014
Mrs. Cartinella is the best Teacher Ever! She absolutely cares about her students! Couldn't ask for better. Talk about going above and beyond.. My son attended a different school the previous year and he did have much more school and homework then at Rita, But having a happy well adjusted child who has an excellent teacher that can tend to his specific / special needs is more important to me!! Office staff is unorganized but they mean well...

Posted August 16, 2013
My boys go to this school and it has been great, the staff at this school is very helpful. My oldest boy start in Kindergarten and now he is in 4 grade and the teachers he had are great. Like Ms Mackey and Ms Harpole.

Posted August 16, 2013
This school is great and wonderful teachers there, they have the best staff. I like it there alot.

Rita Cannan Elementary School 1

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
I happen to think that the teachers and administration at this school are awesome. My daughter is excelling and is treated with respect. I believe that the whole staff takes pride in keeping the school clean. I would like to thank the custodians Jon and Agustin.

Rita Cannan Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2005
This school has alot of good teachers in my opinion. I like thier reading program. The teachers work hard to help thier students and they really care about thier students. In the last year, i've seen much improvment with my childs intellect and social skills. I'm proud to send my child thier for another school year!

Rita Cannan Elementary School
2450 Cannan St, Reno, NV  89512
Last modified Rita Cannan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rita Cannan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top