Roy Gomm Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2013
Very dedicated and loving teachers, helpful staff and great principal. It is however missing regular PE and any foreign language education.

Roy Gomm Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
Parents are involved in their kids education and they work very hard for the Children's and school's success.

Roy Gomm Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2010
It's our first year in Roy Gomm, and we just love it! From the teachers, the parents, and the administration, everyone really cares for the children to excel in school, but also have fun at the same time. We are so proud to be a Gopher!

Roy Gomm Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers, involved parents and most of all, amazing kids.

Roy Gomm Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2008
I feel so lucky and blessed to have my children attend Roy Gomm Elementary School. The teachers, faculty and staff are all top notch and always available if I have any questions or concerns. The parent involvement is tremendous and the PFA is the hardest working group of parents I have ever seen and they are doing great things for the school. I feel my children are getting an excellent education and having nothing but high marks for this school.

Roy Gomm Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2004
2003-4 school year the school was the third most overcrowded school in the District primarily due to the principal granting variances to high numbers of wealthy parents and/or high test takers. Parent donations are the highest in the school district. Many school functions are worked by parents with children on variance. In 2003-4, instead of having 3 second grade classes in three rooms, they had 4 classes in 3 rooms because of so many on variances. Students have very little privacy and parents seem to know what every student in their childs class can do academically. Parents frequently correct student papers and spend hours zeroxing. I counted approximately 1800 worksheets my child brought home every 9 weeks.

Roy Gomm Elementary School
4000 Mayberry Dr, Reno, NV  89509
Last modified Roy Gomm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roy Gomm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top