Posted August 27, 2013
My daughter just started at this school and she loves it along with both of her teachers. I am also very comfortable with this school!

Posted July 28, 2013
My son had a great experience this past year at Stead ES! The principal, Ms.Nichols, Ms.Bibby, Ms. Sandra & Mr. Richard were amazingly understanding & awesome with my son! The office staff are also amazing. My son loved going to school everyday and everyday he came home he showed me thru his improved speech exactly how much he learned. His vocabulary & knowledge grew immensely! Thank you to all for making Kindergarten so smooth for him but also for this nervous mommy! See you all in a couple of weeks for another great year!

Stead Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2011
I'm an aunt who has 8 nieces and nephew who attend Stead. I was disappointed in the way that one of the teachers spoke to their grandmother in front of other parents and children

Stead Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2009

Stead Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2008
I have 2 children at this school and have been so impressed by the staff at this school and how everyone genuinally cares about the kids and wants them to succeed as much as I do!

Stead Elementary School 2

Posted July 30, 2008

Stead Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
Good School nice neibhorhood. Only problem is lack of communication between staff and parents

Posted January 28, 2008

Stead Elementary School
10580 Stead Blvd, Reno, NV  89506
Last modified Stead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stead Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top