Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child has been bullied at this school this year and has been punished for defending himself because no one is punishing the one doing the bullying. Ever since Mr.Fong has left this school I have noticed that it is getting bad. Teachers and staff do not notify parents when issues arise and parents are blind sided when bad situations happen. The violin teacher Mrs. Case is way to strict and not a nice person. Has no thoughts about how she makes children feel. I would never recommend anyone to have their children attend this school.

Our 2 boys have been going to Stead Elementary for almost 3 years. They love it! The priciple, Mr. Fong is engaging and knows all of the children by name as do the staff. I feel as though the teachers are genuinely concerned about our boys education and take and interest in them as students. Our boys have learned a lot and look forward to going to school everyday. Thank you Stead Elementary Staff for making a difference in our boys lives.

My daughter just started at this school and she loves it along with both of her teachers. I am also very comfortable with this school!

My son had a great experience this past year at Stead ES! The principal, Ms.Nichols, Ms.Bibby, Ms. Sandra & Mr. Richard were amazingly understanding & awesome with my son! The office staff are also amazing. My son loved going to school everyday and everyday he came home he showed me thru his improved speech exactly how much he learned. His vocabulary & knowledge grew immensely! Thank you to all for making Kindergarten so smooth for him but also for this nervous mommy! See you all in a couple of weeks for another great year!

I'm an aunt who has 8 nieces and nephew who attend Stead. I was disappointed in the way that one of the teachers spoke to their grandmother in front of other parents and children

I have 2 children at this school and have been so impressed by the staff at this school and how everyone genuinally cares about the kids and wants them to succeed as much as I do!

Good School nice neibhorhood. Only problem is lack of communication between staff and parents

Last modified Stead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.