Posted September 26, 2013
This school is awesome and offers a lot of assistance for families. They have classes for parents to help them help their children. They have programs for families in need. The are big on parent evolvement and volunteering. They are a S.T.E.M. academy. 4 of my 5 children have attended Veteran's and I am very satisfied academically!

Posted May 19, 2013
Outstanding school! They emphasize STEM education, teachers and principals are out and visible, they care about the students and are friendly to the parents. Expectations are high, awards assemblies, special events, emphasize common core standards - this is a top notch school and I wouldn't want my daughter going to any other school!

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2011
I went to this school from 2000 to 2006. I personally dislike this school, for the time that I was there. It was just the way how they didn't improve anything, until I was in my final year there. I do not know how the school is now, or how it has improved. All I know is that they invested in soccer goals and new playground equipment (for the smaller kids); rather then tabbles for outside, where I (and many others) had to sit in the dirt to eat most of the school year. And how they took out the theatre and only gave privlages to anyone below 3rd grade for music. The staff is really nice, the rooms are clean and sanitary. Its good for an average kid. I just know its gotten better since 2006.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2010
all of my boys whent to Vetrans.They are all grown know but we love your school.

Posted November 08, 2010
i love this school because of what it was, what it is right now, and the potential it has, to become greater. this school has gone though ALOT of changes in so little time, and its good to see the teachers and staff all work together to see that the children are comfortable with their new rules in old surroundings......KEEP IT UP VETERAN EAGLES ---- TOGETHER WE CAN HELP OUR CHILDREN SOAR!!!!!

Posted October 04, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2008

Veterans Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted November 12, 2006
The staff at Veterans is first rate. I have three children who have finished or are currently attending Veterans. They are doing extremely well and their high test scores prove it.

Veterans Memorial Elementary School
1200 Locust St, Reno, NV  89502
Last modified Veterans Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans Memorial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.