Reno, NV

Posted October 02, 2013
Congrats to the students, staff, principal, and families at Lenz ES for working hard to be a 2013 Blue Ribbon School!

Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2013
Had bad exp last yr in 2nd grade.My child hd several probs with kids in her class. Whenever I complaind to her class teacher, Mrs.Rob..., she wudn't b of any help.Kids realizd that R wasn't supporting my child& she was left out in class with no friends. Whenever my kid wnt to R withprobs, R wudnt believe her.One day, R saw my child & another kid arguing.R gave my child a tally mark.Whn asked,R said, "I have2 many things2 do.Can't luk into the matter2 see who's wrong &wht happ".wonderd if R was incapable or2 tired.My child kept her probs within herself.supprssed emotions led 2headches.V had sev sessns of prof counsellng.One day,she just collapsd. tuk her to ER.Followd with her primary care dr.Was advisd to go to Dist sup& info the principal.Tuk letters 4m the prof counsellr& dr. met principal.She didn't even luk @ docs. Said, teacher is gud & offerd to put my kid in a gud teacher's class, nxt year. Had only 3wks 4 the school yr to complete. so my child was on medical. R's moved to 3rd grade now. My child is in diff school now.I felt, no child sh go thru this trauma.If ur child isnt resilient enuf &u as a parnt cant be with ur child24/7,then pl.R is not for you.Hence the posting.

Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2012
Go to Hunsberger if you can-much better leadership! Some of the teachers are wonderful but they can't do it all!

Posted March 02, 2012
You own't find higher quality teachers anywhere! And the PTA is phenomenal! Simply the best neighborhood school around.

Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
School is going downhill fast. Classrooms are too crowded and Principal refuses to meet with unhappy parents. Students aren't learning.

Posted February 27, 2011
I go to this school and I have been going to this wonderful school since 3rd grade and the last school that I went to was Double Diamond, and that was a good school but I think that Lenz is a fantastis school,they do these suveys every year that the students get, just to make sure everyone is feeling safe. We have a great secratery, princapal, nurse, councilor (which you can tell everything going on in your personal life...only if you want to),and after school program! There is also speech classes, and also any other class you would want your kid in. This school also is a K-6 school. By the way there is a hands/feet off policy along with a NO BULLY invironment!!! So I am a sixth grader making a huge promise...also all of my sixth grade friends!!! "I promise you will be blown away as soon as you see our wonderful school.":)

Posted January 23, 2011
This is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cool

Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
The enormous amount of parent involvement along with excellent teachers makes Lenz an excellent school.

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009

Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School
2500 Homeland Dr, Reno, NV  89511
Last modified Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elizabeth Lenz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top