Reno, NV

Posted May 01, 2015
mount rose is a really good school. it offers language class and my personal favorite music class.the teachers are also really nice.

Posted May 20, 2014
The reviews here are very outdated. This school has completely transformed itself! The teachers, principal, and office staff are all wonderful. The focus on math, science, and reading is great, but they really shine with their language academy program. Also, they are a PK-8th grade school, but they still have less than 500 students. My kids love Mt. Rose!

Mount Rose Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2014
I have a son who attends to this school and we have had nothing but problems. The teachers are great, however, the school secretary is a joke. Not only does she hardly speak english and is hard to understand, but she is a very rude and one sided. We have also had problems with bullying here which is to this day still a problem. If it weren't for my son almost done attending here, I would have taken him out of this school. The only thing great about this school is the teachers who are very helpful, but other than that I would not recommend anyone to enroll their child in this school.

Posted May 10, 2010
It is a diverse elementary school in an old neighborhood. I attended school there as well as my 3 children.

Posted September 17, 2009
Excellent teachers, facilites, and sincere care for their students' progress in learning.

Posted September 16, 2009
I believe that we have the best Teachers and staff at our school, they are always pleasant and always there for the kids and parents.

Mount Rose Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2008
The princliple at this school is a joke. The teachers are great and very helpful. New management is needed. Badly

Posted August 25, 2008
My grandson learned more in two months than a whole school year at one of the 'newer' elementary schools. Staff is very caring!

Mount Rose Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2008
My daughter has been going to this school now for 1 1/2 years.. Her 5th grade teacher this year is outstanding. Shes compassionate and really cares about her. I feel very confidante that my daughter is getting a great education. Thanks to the great office staff, and teaching staff at this school. :) :)

Posted December 12, 2005
My daughter has been at mt. rose for 2 years. I FEEL This is a wonderfull school,i have not one complant,the teachers are warm and caring my daughter has made many achievements,i feel safe sending her off to school every day.The academic programs are just what she needs.Thanks to all of you.Shelooks forward to going every day!

915 Lander St, Reno, NV  89509
Last modified Mount Rose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Rose Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top