Reno, NV

Posted July 22, 2014
We are going into our 5th year at Caughlin Ranch and could not be more pleased. My daughter is happy and thriving there. We love most all of the teachers (especially Miss Miller!) and parents are always involved. Go Colts!

Posted January 26, 2013
This is our fourth year at this school. The staff is very caring and does a great job!

Posted October 23, 2012
Caughlin Ranch Elementary School is FAR beyond just a 5 star rating. Teachers, principal, faculty and parents go above and beyond to ensure a fun, safe, healthy, happy, exciting and exceptional education and childhood for their students. My child started CRES in kindergarten and attended through 3rd grade. She would have continued on through 6th if we hadn't relocated to the southern area of the state. Both myself and my child miss CRES every single day. The new school is fantastic but pales in comparison. Caughlin Ranch Elementary was truly exceptional and I'm thankful we had the experience that we did there. We genuinely loved every single person we came in contact with at that school. My child loved going to school every morning. Each year was a wonderful experience.

Posted February 27, 2012
I have two children who attended this school until we moved out of state. Our oldest attended Caughlin from kinder all the way through 6th grade. We currently live in TX and carefully chose the house according to the highest rated schools. I can tell anyone without hesitation that I don't care what the states say about schools and how TX is ranked higher, while NV is low. The education my children received at Caughlin Ranch exceeds the elementary education they are receiving in TX exponentially. I realize the economy has changed, but the teachers that are there are of the highest quality. The staff cares about the children and it is a community there in the Biggest Little City. If we could move back and have my children go to Caughlin, I would in a heart beat. In the state of TX it is all about appearances. Which is not always the reality of the situation. I miss Caughlin Ranch and the wonderful teachers we were so blessed to have in our lives.

Posted May 25, 2011
We have two children enrolled at Caughlin Ranch Elementary. We moved from out-of-state about a year ago and really researched schools before purchasing a home that was zoned to CRES. We couldn't be happier that we chose this school. Our children are receiving an excellent education in a very positive, happy environment. The teachers, principal and staff are outstanding. Parent involvement is very high and there is a strong sense of pride and community in the school.

Posted February 27, 2009
a great school for learnig while having fun

Posted September 07, 2008
I have two children at Caughlin Ranch, second and fifth grade. The teachers are wonderful and the parents are very involved. I feel that my children are getting a better than average education at Caughlin Ranch and am very pleased with the school.

Posted January 12, 2008
Caughlin is an exellent school where kids have fun but get a great education. Mrs. Tammy Callahan is an exellent 2nd grade teacher that does her job superbly!

Posted May 07, 2006
My son is in second grade at Caughlin Ranch. The principal and staff are great! There is plenty of parent involvement! We have had a positive experience at Caughlin. The academics and extracurricular activities have been great!

Caughlin Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2005
Is school has a new principal. What a difference!! The 4th grade teacher is wonderful, highly qualified. The principal and staff back the parents and the teachers. Washoe couny has a new Superintendant, Paul Dugan. He has been in the district 20 years. He is an asset and has been extremely helpful to my personal situation on more than one occation (this was in the last 3 years before he became super. He resolved the problem for me even though it was not his sphere of schools. The other assistant super was not even available. Had been a screamer yeller) I feel that Washoe county schools are on their way to high acheivements.

Caughlin Ranch Elementary School
4881 Village Green Parkway, Reno, NV  89509
Last modified Caughlin Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caughlin Ranch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top