Reno, NV

Posted October 14, 2014
My daughter just started this year there. She LOVES it! The office gals and Principal are amazing! Great school, glad my daughter is there!

Posted February 16, 2013
I'm going into my 2nd year here, and it's amazing! Teacher's care about you, and they always want to help. Teams become families and they bring you closer! Go BOSS!!

B D Billinghurst Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2011
My son goes to school here adn it seems great the teachers and staff. My son has learning issues and grade issues and they do help. I was a little concern the first day a older child kept runniong into him and never said "Excuse me", I told my son maybe it was an accident. Staff is great though for sure.

Posted May 11, 2010
Billinghurst is a great school! Their teachers and office staff are terrific, they foster a tremendous school spirit and assist and encourage each child in achieving their potential in so many ways...LOVE Billinghurst!

Posted February 18, 2010
I love going to billinghurst middle it's an amazeing school!!!!!!!

B D Billinghurst Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Great staff, supportive administration, outstanding kids and strong Performing Arts programs...AND, it offers Yoga to students for PE class.

Posted July 18, 2009
Im going on into my second year of billinghurst this year i love the teachers the assemblies are amazing no other school has different students on a team wat is good about that is you get to know a lot of people classes are great. GO BLACKOUT!

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009
this school is great! Amazing teachers, awsome chior program, and great students who attend!

B D Billinghurst Middle School 0

Posted May 09, 2009
Awesome schools, classes are great, teachers are nice, and assemblys are fun. (Go elite!)

B D Billinghurst Middle School
6685 Chesterfield Ln, Reno, NV  89523
Last modified B D Billinghurst Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
B D Billinghurst Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top