Bad
Good

Love this school! Teachers are great! My son lirves going to school, he loves the principle & staff.

The staff at Sarah Winnemucca have all been excellent to my daughter and I. They are responsive and take time to make sure your concerns are answered. I know that this is going to be a great year.

Horrible place with horrible staff. They segregate disabled students and lock them in scream rooms. My child has regressed academically since being here. Can't wait for this school year to be over and get my child out of this place.

My step son went to this school for one year only. I had to involve my attorney when I was registering him because the office staff didn't want to work with me. My son is hyperactive and got in trouble for everything hi did. You cannot go to your child's class room and pick them up after school even if you sign in at the office. The staff is very rude and his teacher acted like it was a huge imposition for her when I would want to meet with her in regards to his behavior. I will never sent any of my other children to this school.

My daughter loves this school and the teachers! I only wish that they had a grass field! But luckily there is a very nice park about a block away!

My daughter really likes this school a lot. However, I really wish their office staff was friendlier. Whenever I need to visit the school I walk away with a really negative feeling. I often feel as though I am being scolded. Seriously, staff needs to realize that they are often the first face people see when entering a school and with that being said, they have a big part in representing their school.

My son has had many great teachers at his school! Mrs Prouty is one of the most caring teachers he has had in his school career.. Thank you Sarah Winnemucca

I am a teacher at this school and it is a wonderful place to work. The teachers are friendly and hard working; the students are eager to learn and respectful. I have been at this school since it opened, and plan to retire from it, as there is no other place I would rather teach children.

I love this school my daughter went to Melton for her Kindergarten year and her teacher was horrible and would yell at the children. My daughter loves her school now and her teachers have been teachers for many years and it shows. I love all the parent involvment as well.

Last modified Sarah Winnemucca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.