Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted October 18, 2015
new school year, new principal! she is amazing!!! she made the school so much better in just a couple of months. she makes time for parents, shes got another 3rd grade class (even though they told her no at first) because there was 24 students to 1 teacher. AMAZING women who cares. so glad the old principal is gone

Donner Springs Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2014
This school is horrible. I came from another country where the kids have a notebook for each class and they have to do homework and we the parents are available to view their progress. At Donner Springs they give the students a homework packet that is download from the internet for the kids to complete and turn back on each Friday. I don't see any progress with my kids and the tutoring service o whatever they call it is horrible as well. I can't wait to get them out of that school. It's a waist of time and lack of knowlege. If you teach a class downloading material from internet and then give it to the students then I can be a teacher too.

Donner Springs Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
Please tell me the review by the "gradtuing" 6th grader is joke. Please tell me no 6th grader in this school has such poor grammar and spelling skills. It is just a sick joke, right?

Posted May 17, 2013
hi i am student at donner springs and i love this school iam gradtuing from 6th grade and i have been here since kindgerten an it has been the best 6 years of my school years and the princple is more nicer then ever so i think you should send your child here all the teachers are great and there are nooo bullies here because of r amazing and hiss mangers those are childern who help out kids when there upset and miss chenstwert will tell you all abut it and trust me your child will be happy and if there is a little problem dont make it in to a big deal and i have amazing friend that helped me out all through 1st grade and there still with me there my bffs and your child will make great friends trust me this is the best school ever i love it because if i never moved to this awsome school i would of never meet my bffs i love them and i will miss them with all my heart and i would give this school a million rates if i could and it is always a party at donner springs we have amazing fundrisers and AMAZING TEACHERS oh ya there r afternoon clubs at r school. its awsome so send ur child here i know my mom made the right choose so hope ur chlid comes to donner springs bye

Donner Springs Elementary School 2

Posted September 03, 2010
I absolutely love the teachers at Donner Springs, but the principal is HORRID! The woman is rude, cold and almost impossible to get ahold of. The school would be much better off without her.

Posted August 14, 2010
My daughter had some difficulty with school because we move so often. We finally got her into Donner Springs and she was in Ms. Treadway's class (kindergarten) She is absolutely wonderful and as mentioned by someone else I believe they should have full day kindergarten. My youngest is starting kindergarten this year and I hope she will be in Ms. T's class.

Donner Springs Elementary School 4

Posted January 21, 2010
I have 2 children attending Donner Springs, 1st grade and kindergarten. Both kids love going to school. Mrs. Treadway is an amazing teacher. I wish they had full day kindergarten instead of half and the communication between the school and parents could be better. Mrs.'T' is great at keeping parents informed, but other teachers could use a little help.

Posted June 07, 2009
I have had three children attend Donner Springs (one graduated this year). My kids have enjoyed every teacher. I have had no problems with the administration. I read through the other reviews...I don't understand the negativity. You can't label an entire staff 'unqualified' if you've had 1 bad experience.

Posted January 07, 2009
My daughter is in Mrs Hill's class and LOVES it. Shes a great teacher. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the school is very clean :)

Donner Springs Elementary School

Posted September 20, 2008
This school and its administation and Principal are the worst, unconcerned, rude and unqualified teachers I have encountered in Washoe County thus far!

Donner Springs Elementary School
5125 Escuela Way, Reno, NV  89502
Last modified Donner Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.