Posted May 05, 2009
I am so privileged and proud to work with an amazing group of people. Our staff is phenomenal and our students are the cream of the crop.

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
My son loves this school and his teachers,and all dealings I have had with the school are polite and courteous, the principal is wonderful. As for the curriculum I feel they are challenging my son which is good and what I think is needed. The student to teacher racio is very good, and my son has never complained about this school or the teachers.

Bernice Mathews Elementary School
2750 Elementary Dr, Reno, NV  89512
Last modified Bernice Mathews Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernice Mathews Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top