K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My husband and I are very happy with Our Lady of the Snows School. Our 2 children love it and are learning a lot. The principal is very involved with the children and the teachers and staff are wonderful! We plan to send our youngest there as well when she is old enough.

We are very happy at Our Lady of the snows.My wife and I were recommended by many families that are presently attending and have graduated.We are grateful to have found OLS. P. Bertone

My three children graduated from this school and would recommend it to anyone. The teachers, staff and principal are fantastic.

I had a horrible experience at this school with bullying. The staff is not responsive to bullying. I was told to 'pray about the bullying on my way home from school'. Nothing was ever done even when my son had rocks thown at him with witnesses

Our son transferred to OLS in the 4th grade, dropping back a grade from public school. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Dropping one grade was important because the curriculum @ the public school was behind OLS @ the 5th grade level. P.E., Spanish, music, & art are all standard courses at OLS, but not at public elementary school. Math in public elementary school isn't more advanced, just taught in a different format. OLS offers basketball, volleyball, & track to students. Parent involvement is AMAZING! Tuition assistance is available. More important is the school's ability to produce children with high self esteem & exceptional morals...something much harder to come by in public schools. This is a great school - we couldn't be happier we made the move. More important - our son loves this school. He has blossomed both personally and academically since joining the OLS family.

This school caters to those with money who can afford to attend, and who donate. The academics are not great, especially math and science. Arts and sports practically non-existent.

Last modified Our Lady Of The Snows School is a Private school that serves grades K-8