K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

All of the work is homework. Not enough time is given to fully learn the topic and ask questions.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My teachers were always extremely challenging. They were determined to make sure that I understood the material even if it meant to stay after school or after class they were extremely effective hands down!

Amount of homework: Disagree

It would take me at least 2 hours to complete my homework there are LARGE amounts of homework but it pays off in the long run it really does!!

I enjoyed going to this school! I had some really fun memories. My classmates once went across the country for a week which went really well. There are huge class sizes, one has 41 children enrolled. I would definitely rate it great but it is not really "diverse" there are very few children who have different backgrounds, but I enjoyed my time here, like any place there were ups and down but it was pretty fun here.

Warm, kind, energetic, professional, friendly and united. That is how I feel when I go to the school. I love the staff, the principal, the fathers, and the students. Couldn't be happier.

This is by far the best school in Reno. The Principal is fantastic and the teachers are truly dedicated and care about each and every student regardless of socio-economic status. Extra attention is given when needed, often times on the teachers' own time. The curriculum is far above public schools

Little flower school is a great school. The tution is afordable. The new principal goes all out to do what is best for the kids. My son not only gets a good education but good values. Every where I go people complement me on my sons behaviour and politeness.

Involved parents. Proactive principal who engages students and parents. So far we have nothing but a great experience.

Large class sizes, punitative environment, and a principal who is a bully. There is no formula for teaching kids how to read and the suggestion is that they all need a $450 tutoring program. We attempeted to resolve issues with the principal but she was unwilling and always had to be right.

Have loved the school since my child started until recently. They are so worried about the budget issues and now keep increasing class sizes. Very sad that I pay as much money as i do for them to have larger classes then the public system. Also have noticed since the new principal arrived that the teachers have shut down in communicating with parents. My child has had all kinds of things change to track his social and academic progress. And when asking about the changes was told that the teacher did not have the time for it. I hope it is just this one teacher but talking to other parents seems to be a grown epedemic.

Last modified Little Flower School is a Private school that serves grades K-8