Reno, NV

Posted October 24, 2013
Warm, kind, energetic, professional, friendly and united. That is how I feel when I go to the school. I love the staff, the principal, the fathers, and the students. Couldn't be happier.

Posted April 30, 2013
This is by far the best school in Reno. The Principal is fantastic and the teachers are truly dedicated and care about each and every student regardless of socio-economic status. Extra attention is given when needed, often times on the teachers' own time. The curriculum is far above public schools

Posted April 26, 2013
Little flower school is a great school. The tution is afordable. The new principal goes all out to do what is best for the kids. My son not only gets a good education but good values. Every where I go people complement me on my sons behaviour and politeness.

Posted August 28, 2012
Involved parents. Proactive principal who engages students and parents. So far we have nothing but a great experience.

Little Flower School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
Large class sizes, punitative environment, and a principal who is a bully. There is no formula for teaching kids how to read and the suggestion is that they all need a $450 tutoring program. We attempeted to resolve issues with the principal but she was unwilling and always had to be right.

Little Flower School 3

Posted April 02, 2012
Have loved the school since my child started until recently. They are so worried about the budget issues and now keep increasing class sizes. Very sad that I pay as much money as i do for them to have larger classes then the public system. Also have noticed since the new principal arrived that the teachers have shut down in communicating with parents. My child has had all kinds of things change to track his social and academic progress. And when asking about the changes was told that the teacher did not have the time for it. I hope it is just this one teacher but talking to other parents seems to be a grown epedemic.

Posted October 12, 2010
Little Flower is like a family. The teachers truly care about each child as an individual. They raise the bar and expect the kids to excel and they do.

Little Flower School 1

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted September 05, 2005
Great school. Have had our daughter in Little flower K-3. Student to teacher ratio is great. They focus on all children and truly care. Will be sending our next child next year as well.

Little Flower School