K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted March 30, 2016
All of the work is homework. Not enough time is given to fully learn the topic and ask questions.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 22, 2015
Without one of my close teachers I would have never felt a strong love for Science. She would use her break time to make sure I understood the material and helped me exceed and do extremely well.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 22, 2015
My teachers were always extremely challenging. They were determined to make sure that I understood the material even if it meant to stay after school or after class they were extremely effective hands down!

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted November 22, 2015
It would take me at least 2 hours to complete my homework there are LARGE amounts of homework but it pays off in the long run it really does!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 22, 2015
This school can be very challenging I would have at least 2 tests every week. If I did bad on a test, you have that feeling in your heart that says to keep trying this has to be one of the most challenging things is to get back on your feet and try again.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted November 22, 2015
We would always have some sort of drive for others in need we would put others before our selves. That has to be the top thing that stuck with me is to be humble and caring.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted November 22, 2015
My class was extremely caring for one another. We always watches out for each other there were probably one 14 times I felt sad over a whole 8 years but it was mostly girl drama no bullying what so ever. It is truly a caring environment it's like my second family!

Little Flower School 4

Posted November 22, 2015
I enjoyed going to this school! I had some really fun memories. My classmates once went across the country for a week which went really well. There are huge class sizes, one has 41 children enrolled. I would definitely rate it great but it is not really "diverse" there are very few children who have different backgrounds, but I enjoyed my time here, like any place there were ups and down but it was pretty fun here.

Little Flower School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
Warm, kind, energetic, professional, friendly and united. That is how I feel when I go to the school. I love the staff, the principal, the fathers, and the students. Couldn't be happier.

Little Flower School 5

Posted April 30, 2013
This is by far the best school in Reno. The Principal is fantastic and the teachers are truly dedicated and care about each and every student regardless of socio-economic status. Extra attention is given when needed, often times on the teachers' own time. The curriculum is far above public schools

1300 Casazza Drive, Reno, NV  89502