9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

With a 14/1 ratio I feel the students get the attention they need to be succesful

Great teachers, great community, great leadership. This school helped my son get into a great college .

I would not recommend this school. Sure, you have to pay for your education here, removing the other kids who don't care to learn. But what they told me when I applied was that it is a school meant for the kids who want a challenge, and new environment. Nothing challenging about this school except paying. Same classes, smaller school, than public school. All you are doing is paying to go to high school. Same tuition rate as UNR!!

Manogue is the best school you could ever attened. The teachers really care about you and want you to succed. I had a teacher who worked wih me every day before and after school to help me pass. We have spirit days every Friday and its honestly like being in a huge family. Manogue truly becomes your second home. The Deans and all administration are out all day talking to the student, in the classes, and are there for everyone. Campus Ministry is amazing and the retreats are something every student should experience. The classes are at all levels so there is something for everyone. Manogue also has a huge variety of classes you can take. This is an amazing school and I would recomend it to everyone. If I had the choice I would definitly choose Manogue.

My daughter started her freshman year at Bishop Manogue and she loves it and so do I. She came from public school and finally has been given a challenging cirrculum. My daughter actually has to earn the A's she receives. The atmosphere at the school is welcoming, supportive and disciplined. The staff and facuilty are wonderful. Also, the school supports family values so you know that the same message you are teaching your child about values, honesty and morality are being supported at school as well. Wonderful!

The school sees to have undergone many changes in the last three years. The price went up and the quality of education went down. The school is not even Catholic anymore. The administration change 3 times in the three years we were there and not for the better. It's sad when you believe in the Catholic education principles but have no other options than one school who's goal is to make money and not service the needs of the kids. Just because they have spirit day doesn't mean they are doing their job. Where did all our money go anyway?

I currently go to manogue and I really enjoy the school. Many of my friends attend public High Schools and from what I've heard from their experiences Manogue has a much better learning environment. I like how you can really feel the sense of family we all have here.

Last modified Bishop Manogue Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12