5, 7-8, 10-11
Reno, NV

Posted May 08, 2009

Truckee Meadows Christian Academy 0

Posted October 22, 2008
did this school have its employees write these reviews or what. in my opionion this school is only small, the student never get a proper education and are ill equipment for anyother furthering education.

Posted September 03, 2008
I am in awe at how wonderful this school is. It is very much a family atmosphere, with challenging academics. Small classroom sizes, where my son gets personal attention and is destined to excell. We are glad we chose this school, as going into 9th grade public school was something that worried us. He can now make learning his number one daily activity, and not fear of gangs & outside influences consume his school days. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking into a Christian (Baptist) school or just highly challenging school, who is discouraged by what is happening to our local public schools.

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted November 26, 2004
My niece attends this school. It is her second year in attendance and i am so happy we enrolled her when we did. They operate as a family, yet a very good one, with structure, accountability, and of course, a good education. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the Reno/Sparks, Nevada area.

Truckee Meadows Christian Academy
3940 Spring Dr, Reno, NV  89502
Last modified Truckee Meadows Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 5, 7-8, 10-11
Truckee Meadows Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top