Posted July 30, 2014
Parent reviews about staff and special education What do parents like ? Good and bad comments

Posted July 30, 2014
Coral Academy is the best school in the area and has the greatest staff!!!! I would recommend this school to all parents!!!

Posted January 30, 2014
I've been going to Coral Academy of Science (CAS) since the 3rd grade, when they first started an Elementary, now I'm in 9th grade. My school is the best because when you need help the teachers are there to assist you and when your down everyone is there to cheer you up. No bullying occurs to no one under any circumstances is there any bullying allowed at this school. We also have uniforms so we don't get judge on what we wear. And because some of us don't have enough money to buy what the other person is wearing.Though there are Free Dress Days here at Coral Academy there is a fee of $2 in order to help a specific group, clubs, or even the Seniors for their graduation or prom. This is our school motto: "Coral Academy of Science provides a safe learning environment, supports a diverse community, and a student body that is dedicated to a rigorous college preparatory curriculum."

Posted October 21, 2013
Coral Academy Secondary is exellent school for my son. I am very happy and appreciate the time the teachers spend with my son to teach him. Submitted by a parent

Posted August 21, 2013
Coral Academy Secondary and Elementary are wonderful schools for my children. The instructors are dedicated, hardworking and creative in their approach while being stern but fair. The expectations are high, but my children do a much better job and try harder when more is expected of them. I am very happy with both campuses and appreciate the parent involvement and investment the instructors make in making Coral a very good alternative to our also good, but not as challenging, zoned school.

Posted March 28, 2012
Coral Academy High School improved a lot in past couple years. My both children are at Coral for more than 4 years. Last year we were planning to move to IB, but we decided to stay at Coral. We believe that it will be more beneficial for our children to stay at Coral for several reasons: The quality of courses offered, elective opportunities, college prep curriculum, safe and small environment, etc. I still cannot believe that Coral is offering 14 AP courses for next year.

Posted March 21, 2012
Outstanding school. This is our first year, and we could not be more pleased. Not only does our daughter have a great teacher and does the school have an amazing pot and outreach, but the curriculum and education is challenging and varied. We love how there is a separate PE teacher that each child sees two times weekly, a separate computer teacher/class the children attend once a week, and a music class with a music teacher. The breadth and perspective offered at Coral is unsurpassed in the Reno area in present times. I am thankful my daughter, and later my son, will receive the same benefits as I did, attending a small school with a wide variety of learning activities, incentives, field trips, and subject matter. It is well worth the $320 per year and the 12 mile commute for us!

Posted October 23, 2011
Great school overall, probably the best in the region! I have two children at the school and I am happy with the challenge and individual attention they receive.

Posted July 20, 2011
Coral Academy of Science is great school for both Elementary and Secondary (Middle & High). Best in Reno/Tahoe area. Challenging academic programs.

Posted March 14, 2010
Well, in the standards of Nevada, this school , Coral, gives more than any other school can offer in the middle and elementary school. The Elementary was high achieving last year. Middle school has strong programs like Lego Robotics, Future City Competition, Science Olympiad and Math Counts where students are challenged. The smaller class size adds one more plus for Coral as well. At High School level, school is offering AP(Advanced Placement) Classes for students to take college credits while in High School. Strong music and art program also gets a lot of attraction. As a teacher, I highly suggest this school for your child. It is worth trying.

Coral Academy Charter School Secondary
1350 East Ninth St, Reno, NV  89512
Last modified Coral Academy Charter School Secondary is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coral Academy Charter School Secondary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top