Bad
Good

Going to ACE was the best choice I made. I learned useful skills in the building industry and placed 2nd in the state Skills USA competition for masonry in my senior year. I attended ACE from 2005-2007 and graduated with a 4.0.

This is the best school of Northern Nevada. There is and wont be a place like ACE High school.

The teachers here are very helpful when it comes to struggling with work and are always there to help when you're having trouble.

Great school helped me get great grades and opportunities! Brought me from a 2.5 to a 4.0!

Its dope because it has an amazing staff and students are respectful. Its an amazing school to be enrolled in!

ACE High School has been great for my child's confidence. The teachers don't have as many students as in a public high school, so they are able to give more one on one attention. Grades have improved drastically, especially in math, which has been a struggle in the past. Teacher communication is amazing. I haven't noticed the bullying that we experienced in the public high school. All around a much better experience. I highly recommend this school.

I am a staff member at Academy for Career Education (ACE) in Reno, NV. We are small and students receive personal attention. Students also take a career class in either Construction, Diesel Mechanics, or CADD (architecture/engineering) all the time. These classes are very hands on. The staff cares about the students and does their best to help them succeed. Of course, the students must do their share as well.

The best decision I made was to enroll my son at ACE. The teachers made him want to learn. Although he graduated in 07 I still recommend this school

Last modified Academy Of Career Education Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.