Academy Of Career Education Charter School 5

Posted May 17, 2014
ACE High School has been great for my child's confidence. The teachers don't have as many students as in a public high school, so they are able to give more one on one attention. Grades have improved drastically, especially in math, which has been a struggle in the past. Teacher communication is amazing. I haven't noticed the bullying that we experienced in the public high school. All around a much better experience. I highly recommend this school.

Academy Of Career Education Charter School 5

Posted February 01, 2012
I am a staff member at Academy for Career Education (ACE) in Reno, NV. We are small and students receive personal attention. Students also take a career class in either Construction, Diesel Mechanics, or CADD (architecture/engineering) all the time. These classes are very hands on. The staff cares about the students and does their best to help them succeed. Of course, the students must do their share as well.

Academy Of Career Education Charter School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
The best decision I made was to enroll my son at ACE. The teachers made him want to learn. Although he graduated in 07 I still recommend this school

Academy Of Career Education Charter School 1

Posted May 18, 2007

Academy Of Career Education Charter School
2800 Vassar St, Reno, NV  89502
Last modified Academy Of Career Education Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Of Career Education Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top