K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Reno Christian Academy 1

Posted November 11, 2012
I do not recommend this school. I was told there was something wrong with my child. He is now in a different Christian school and is so much happier. The new school uses the same books and requires more out of the children and he is doing great.

Reno Christian Academy 1

Posted October 15, 2012
My child went to this school for few months. We moved our child to different school. Teachers (15+: 1 ratio) do too much comparison with higher grade students. Even if your child is above average, being put down by teacher will leave them with no confidence, we did not want our child to shut down with pressure and negativity and started hating schools. I do not recommend this school to any parent who cares about their child, and hear them out.

Posted March 02, 2012
My twin boys have attended RCA since Kindergarten and have truly flourished. They were reading by mid year in kindergarten, writing in sentences by the start of first grade as well as memorizing bible verses. The school gives the kids an understanding of God in daily life without being over powering. The school also offers a strong focus on the greatness of our country and an appreciation of veterans. I am able to volunteer and participate in the education of our children as well as take advantage of the full programs available at the Boys and Girls Club. It was the best decision we ever made to send our boys to this great school.

Reno Christian Academy 3

Posted January 08, 2009
The children that attend this school do test above grade level, but if your child struggles this is not an environment for them. Even though the classes are a small ratio 12:1, it is fast pased with little time for one-on-one. The disicpline at the school is not an issue all, the children are respectful and conciderate of others. Lastly, there are not many teachers at the school who have educational college degrees since it is not a requirement to teach in an Abekka school. Therefore if you are a parent ,with no job, and have a love for teaching there is a possibility that you can teach a different grade while your child attends classes which is nice.

Posted November 10, 2008
Our three older boys have attended RCA and now our daughter is currently enrolled. The leadership and teachers are excellent, and RCA students routinely score above others in the public school system. If you want a school with good discipline for students, and a Christ-centered approach to life and learning, this is it.

Posted January 11, 2008
FIve of my children have attended RCA over the past seven years and all of them are above grade level in each subject and test well above grade level on standardized testing. The teachers at RCA have gievn love and direction in an alomst familial way and have helped shape each of my children. Excellent school.

Posted April 09, 2006
Reno Christian Academy provided for my 2 daughters, an excellent education and helped me to guide and teach them with Christian perspectives. I could not have made a better choice when choosing school for my children.

Reno Christian Academy