Posted March 30, 2015
This a great school where kids are nurtured in a loving safe environment. I have been happy with the level of education and the curriculum they use. Principle Miller is an amazing leader.

Posted March 28, 2015
What a fantastic school. My children have learned reading, writing, arithmetic , cursive, kindness, problem solving, responsibility, Spanish, art, computers, respect for all and love gor one another. This school is the best in Reno with great teachers and a great principal. Small classes, high standards and enthusiastic helpful students. The best part? No Common Core!

Posted February 03, 2015
This is a great school! They offer a top notch education at a great value. Class sizes are small so that the teacher really gets to know each student. I like that they do not teach core curriculum. Instead they use Abeka curriculum which is advanced and the students receive a very high quality education. The teachers offer free tutoring if needed. The principal and teachers are really dedicated and loving. There isn't any discipline problems and the children are taught morals. I also like that the children wear uniforms.I am so happy that both of my children attend this school.

Posted January 06, 2015
Four and a half stars rounded up! My two youngest came to this wonderful school after a brief stint of homeschooling and I have been delighted with the principle and teachers and the chapel service has recently become excellent. Praise God for this alternative :) Brian 1/6/2014

Posted September 23, 2014
Wonderful school and I strongly disagree with one post. The principal is excellent. My children are learning very well and have a softer heart towards God because of these precious ladies. Keep it up!

Posted June 04, 2014
As many other parents we applied for a different schools in hope we will find one that fit perfectly our kid. One of this schools was King's Academy. Due to some circumstances (I lost my job) we didn't placed our child in this school. But we got a non-refundable fee returned as soon I explained my situation to them. p.s. can't tell anything abut teachers.

Posted March 25, 2013
Our son has gone here from Kindergarten into fifth grade. He is advanced for his age, and the school accommodates that very well. He finds the social atmosphere supportive, and there is a positive attitude. We do not attend the sponsoring church but feel no issues with that.

Posted February 21, 2013
This is Reno's best kept education secret! What a great school. The standards are very high but the teachers help the children acheive the highest expecations. All the kids read well above grade level and are challenged every day. They are also taught about the importance of being a loving, caring, and giving person and that they are not the cneter of the world. Public school would most likely condifer the curriculm of Kindgs Academy as that of gifted and talented. It is a joyful place!

The King's Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2012
The principal is a detriment to this school. She plays favorites and starts trouble when not necessary. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Very unfortunate because the teachers are great. Sadly, they have their hands tied and are very restricted on implementing new ideas by the dictator principal.

The King's Academy

Posted April 22, 2010
The King's Academy has a great academic program and atmosphere for children to learn. School teaches about morals, values and believing in themselves by achieving goals of today & tomorrow's future. I have a Seven Year Old daughter that enjoys attending this School and reads at a level of Second grade, she's in First grade. As a parent I know my child is learning and getting ready for the future.

The King's Academy