Reno, NV

Posted September 23, 2014
Wonderful school and I strongly disagree with one post. The principal is excellent. My children are learning very well and have a softer heart towards God because of these precious ladies. Keep it up!

Posted June 04, 2014
As many other parents we applied for a different schools in hope we will find one that fit perfectly our kid. One of this schools was King's Academy. Due to some circumstances (I lost my job) we didn't placed our child in this school. But we got a non-refundable fee returned as soon I explained my situation to them. p.s. can't tell anything abut teachers.

Posted March 25, 2013
Our son has gone here from Kindergarten into fifth grade. He is advanced for his age, and the school accommodates that very well. He finds the social atmosphere supportive, and there is a positive attitude. We do not attend the sponsoring church but feel no issues with that.

Posted March 14, 2013
Very high education standards. My daughter has learned so much. I love that they base school entrance on ability instead of age. The principle and teachers are so caring. They are always available to help. They offer small class sizes and there are no problems with discipline. The best part is bible classes and chapel. I am amazed on what my daughter talks about when she comes home. Most importantly my daughter loves going to school. I also love that they wear uniforms.

Posted February 21, 2013
This is Reno's best kept education secret! What a great school. The standards are very high but the teachers help the children acheive the highest expecations. All the kids read well above grade level and are challenged every day. They are also taught about the importance of being a loving, caring, and giving person and that they are not the cneter of the world. Public school would most likely condifer the curriculm of Kindgs Academy as that of gifted and talented. It is a joyful place!

The King's Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2012
The principal is a detriment to this school. She plays favorites and starts trouble when not necessary. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Very unfortunate because the teachers are great. Sadly, they have their hands tied and are very restricted on implementing new ideas by the dictator principal.

The King's Academy 0

Posted April 22, 2010
The King's Academy has a great academic program and atmosphere for children to learn. School teaches about morals, values and believing in themselves by achieving goals of today & tomorrow's future. I have a Seven Year Old daughter that enjoys attending this School and reads at a level of Second grade, she's in First grade. As a parent I know my child is learning and getting ready for the future.

The King's Academy 0

Posted September 01, 2009
My son has attended since first grade and we both love it. It's affordable, since I am a single parent. I feel he get more of a one on one communication with the teach. All the teachers and parents are very nice. It is more like a big family. I have two nephews that are of the same age as my son and my son seems to be more advance in is education.

The King's Academy