Silver Springs, NV

Posted March 20, 2010

Silver Stage Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Lyon County, Nevada is one of the smallest counties in Nevada, with one of the smallest budgets. Even so, the ciriculum still includes extras such as band, physical education. the school also does extra cirricular activites such as Ice cream socials, science fairs and really acts as a community center in a very small community where the resources, plain and simply, are very limited.

Posted May 13, 2009
The staff at this school knows how to teach their students. The librarian and teachers are extremely helpful. You can tell the teachers here care about the students.

Posted March 26, 2009
For a school in the middle of nowhere, Silver Stage Middle school is on the right track. Overall the school has improved since my first year, and so many of the teachers and staff do care. Teachers like Mr. Blunk, Mrs. Schwindt, and Ms. Edmonson are brilliant teachers, that simply make SSMS worth it.

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008
this school is the best and all the staf are really nice and easy to talk to.

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted July 24, 2007
I have had a student at ssms for 2 yrs. now, and overall I think the school is pretty good. I think on a scale of 1 to 10 on offering the students extracurricular activites and electives they get a 3. I also belive that the school is not very fair in punishment my child is on the honor roll and in 2 yrs. got 1 pink slip for talking back to a teacher which she should not have done but in return they were going to throw her of of the honor roll and take all of her field trips I think this is very exteme. I would also like to say a great big thank you to Mr. Blunk & Mrs. Todd your both great.

Posted January 30, 2007
My daughter is in 6th grade at SSMS. She was homeschooled until this year, although she did attend two months of 5th grade. I think the staff and administration, especially the teachers are dedicated, hardworking people who care about the students. I have communicated frequently with my daughters teachers and I am very pleased to say each and everyone is responsive and thoughtful. I love the Power School site! It allows me, as a parent, to get up to the minute information about assignments, testing and grades. I can address classwork issues with my daughter immediately rather than waiting until written progress reports show she may have a problem. My only criticism is there is not enough homework so that I can keep on top of the subject matter and know what she is studying. Overall, our experience with SSMS has been a very positive one.

Posted October 06, 2006
- a former student
I went to SSMS. Now I go to a private college. It was amazing.

Silver Stage Middle School
3800 Spruce St, Silver Springs, NV  89429
Last modified Silver Stage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8
Silver Stage Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top