Sparks, NV

Florence Drake Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2012
My son attends kindergarten at this school and I must say it has been the worst school experience ever I found it very amusing that the positive comments here are all from 2009 boy has the standard dropped My son has been hit repeatedly by another student and I always hear about from him never a call from the school my son also has been bullied and every-time I try to approach the situation I've been meet with snide condescending remarks from staff it is my honest opinion that the staff at this school is there for a paycheck and not to make a difference I feel they- command respect but don't give it back to students or parents I feel they abuse there authority by not doing anything early this yr my son was accused of cursing I found out about it after a teacher had put him on the wall and wouldn't let him play on breaks for two days I came to the school to see why and she accused him of foul language I told her my son doesn't speak like that she said the kids know each other so she was sure she had the right kid I had the kids point out to me who was swearing and guess what different kid same 1st name wrong last name there lack of investigation into student issue makes me sick

Florence Drake Elementary School 5

Posted March 03, 2010
My daughter attended this school for 2 years. The teachers are awesome and really care about the students. The office staff and clinic staff are wonderful and easy to get to know. My son attended for 1 year and I was also pleased with our experience. Mrs Campbell is our favorite teacher there!

Posted September 23, 2009
Florence Drake is a wonderful school. I attended Drake when I was young, and am proud to have my kids go there.

Posted September 22, 2009
I love the teachers, staff and students at Florence Drake. They are the BEST!

Posted September 18, 2009
WE have a wonderful group of students that are willing to work hard to reach high learning goals.

Posted September 17, 2009
The entire staff trully care about their students and their families.And I feel that I have All these partners helping me raise my children to be successful.My kids have done extremely well at Florence Drake.My children and their cousins are the second generation of our family to go to this school. I'm very proud of the school , the staff , and the kids.

Posted September 17, 2009
I was honored to join the staff at this school a couple years ago in an extracurricular function. The school has great and caring teachers, secretaries and administration; it also has teachers with incredible credentials, from teaching college and receiving presidential awards for science, but it also has one of the only Challenger space science programs at the elementary school level in the nation! And, best of all, the kids are bright, caring and creative. What a great school!

Florence Drake Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers are incredible, the priciple is awesome, the staff is first class! Plus, my students have learned so much at Drake. They cry when they are sick and can't go to school because they love it so much!!

Florence Drake Elementary School 2

Posted June 04, 2007

Florence Drake Elementary School
2755 4th St, Sparks, NV  89431
Last modified Florence Drake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Drake Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top