Bad
Good

Greenbrae Elementary School 2

Posted August 21, 2012
i just left Greenbrae and I've been going there since 2006. Truly, it was not such a great School. the people that made the greatest impact on my education were my two sixth grade teachers, Mr.Fontes and Mr. Burns. The thing is is that most kids won't get the chance to get that great of an impact on their education because most kids move by then. If it were my choice I would make so that the standards are set higher and move in more male teachers because they are the ones making a bigger impact.

Greenbrae Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2010
This school is far from great and really not even good. The teachers, although nice, are not that bright. They tend to allow the kids that are behind to run the class's curriculum. There is an overwhelming feeling of making sure the kids with little-to-no parent support get that support which is a good attribute if the other students aren't forgotten. But they are. My child came home multiple times telling me she was bored (kindergartner bored!?). All day kindergarten is a waste of time as well. I feel generous giving two stars.

Greenbrae Elementary School 5

Posted June 12, 2007
Greenbrae Elementary School is the best elementary school I've been to. I have been there since the fourth grade but had to move to Sacramento, California. This school has been somewhat of a stepping stone for me to transition into becoming a little kid to becoming a young adult. My memories of the time I have spent there are still very vivid and I won't ever forget the kindness and generosity my teachers and peers have shown me. I would like to thank Ms. Kaminski, Ms. Freitas and Ms Ringer, Mrs. Peterson, and Mrs Schumacher. These teachers are the ones who have taught me a great deal of knowledge that has brought me to where I am now, in the eight grade.

Greenbrae Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2005
Greenbrae is a wonderfull school They have the 21st Century Afterschool Program. They sponser the breakfast program & will offer students dinner by the end of Oct. 2005. The school is clean & well maintained. Students are rewarded weekly for individual & group acomplishments. They sponser numerous fund raising programs to provide extra $ to the school. All staff members, including the janitoral team, provide a positive, safe & friendly learning enviorment to all students. Quality learning materials have been purchased and provided to all students, in all grades. Parents are kept up-to-date on all school activites & information.

Greenbrae Elementary School
1840 4th St, Sparks, NV  89431
Last modified Greenbrae Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.