Bad
Good

Posted December 31, 2014
My son has gone here for 2 years now, currently in the 1st grade. The teachers are amazing. He learns at a faster pace and they have accommodated this for him with out making him an outcast.

Marvin Moss Elementary School 3

Posted January 07, 2014
Teachers are fine. The down side, my daughter is bussed to this school even though there is an elementary school across the street from me. That would be fine if they had before school care for those of us who have to be at work by 7 am. Sparks park and rec runs a program at the school stating at 7am that is frequently full and we are turned away and I have to call out from work (wondering how long i'm going to keep my job at this point). The only other daycare that transports is Kindercare and they charge $150 a week. Thats insane for before and after school care!! Especially when my other child is $110 a week for comparable (even better) child care. I'm very frustrated by this. Half my income is spent trying to get my kids to and from school.

Posted March 31, 2010
My kids have all gone to this school, 11 years I have been here and have about 8 more to go. I have been pleased with EVERY teacher that my kids have had. The new principal Mrs. Christiansen is absolutely wonderful. Keep up the good work Moss staff.

Marvin Moss Elementary School

Posted September 03, 2008
Thank Heavens there is a new and Wonderful principal !!! Yay !!! Already there has been positive changes in my son's attitude. I'm so pleased.

Marvin Moss Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2008
My daughter just started here and we are disappointed in the curriculum as well as with her teacher, who keeps reiterating how she should be teaching 6th and 7th graders. I'm not impressed with the safety precautions they take, my child has gotten lost twice and no one noticed, and her lunch money was taken by a cafeteria employee. I'm glad we are buying a house soon and she will get to change elementary schools. I don't think this one is as good as everyone seems to think it is.

Posted November 30, 2006
This is a new, spacious, well built school. The principal is very activly involved in all areas regarding the students and their well being, both on and off campus.

Marvin Moss Elementary School
2200 Primio Way, Sparks, NV  89434
Last modified Marvin Moss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.