Posted August 30, 2010
My step son has to go to this school. He went there for Kindergarten and he went to a different school for first grade. He was way behind in first grade they said he was at a kindergarten level on everything. Before school started the school told us 4 times who his teacher was going to be. On the first day of school the teacher said no sorry I don't have him in my class You'll have to go to the office to find out who his teacher is. I find the school for disorganized and not upto date on helping the children learn. Like they are just pushing the kids through.

Robert Mitchell Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2010
This is an excellent school with a caring teaching staff and principal

Robert Mitchell Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
For the most part the school is good, my daughter is in Kindergarten and has a great teacher and she is definetly learning a lot, they are slow and getting a family started for special education needs, even when requested and pressured by the parent. They also have some extremem rules, like 'hands off' kids can't even play ring around the rosy at recess because they can't touch each other. I feel that is a hindrance to learning the other half of life, dealing with others!

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted June 22, 2006
I think Robert Mitchell could be an excellent school with the proper leadership. My grandson has attended this school for the past two years and it is seriously lacking. I think certain students are 'singled' out, I>E. mixed races, hispanics and some blak students. It needs serious changes. I understand the present Principle retired this year. I am hoping the change in Principles will be a better one. I sincerely hope this next school year will be wonderful for all the students.

Robert Mitchell Elementary School
1216 Prater Way, Sparks, NV  89431
Last modified Robert Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top