Sparks, NV

Posted March 14, 2015
My daughter attends Bud Beasley and we both love this school. Her grades have improved, and the teachers and staff are wonderful caring people. My daughter has never been happier and neither have her father and I. Thank you Bud Beasley Elementary!

Posted May 25, 2010
MY SON GOES TO SCHOOL AT BUD BEASLEY AND HE IS DOING WELL WITH HIS ACADEMIC AND SOCIAL SKILLS. I BELIEVE THAT I OWE THIS TO HIS TEACHERS WHO SUPPORTS HIM ALL THROUGHOUT AND ENCOURAGES HIM TO BE THE BEST OF HIMSELF AND TO THIS EXCELLENT SCHOOL.

Bud Beasley Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2010

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted November 27, 2008

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
I believe that my children's school does an outstanding job both educationaly and parental involvement/input. Our PTA is awesome and has many activities throughout the year.

Posted August 08, 2007

Bud Beasley Elementary School 2

Posted February 24, 2007

Bud Beasley Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2006
The reputation of Beasley is that it is the best elem school in Sparks. The highest level of parental involvement of Washoe elem schools. I only know Special Ed. here. The pre-K teacher is outstanding and a perfect fit w/ the very young child. Extremely even tempered and goes well above her duties. CLS class is 1-6. The teacher is also one of a kind. All the teachers in this class are very strick, loving and even tempered. The children are almost always on task and seem to enjoy school. The downside, I don't see enough time for the basics- learning to read and write. I seldom see writing in the young children (grades1-3) and that is very very disturbing. Too much time for specials and recess and county mandated activities.

Bud Beasley Elementary School
2100 Canyon Parkway, Sparks, NV  89436
Last modified Bud Beasley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bud Beasley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top