Bad
Good

My daughter attends Bud Beasley and we both love this school. Her grades have improved, and the teachers and staff are wonderful caring people. My daughter has never been happier and neither have her father and I. Thank you Bud Beasley Elementary!

I just have to say that I absolutely love Ms. Gonzalez. My son really struggled at Huffaker and learned a lot of bad habits I think while attending there. The other day my son came to me and read two pages completely articulate being sure to enunciate everything, I almost cried. I would've never imagined this progress. He is special needs and I can tell he is getting the one on one attention he needs to succeed. Could not be happier with this school.

MY SON GOES TO SCHOOL AT BUD BEASLEY AND HE IS DOING WELL WITH HIS ACADEMIC AND SOCIAL SKILLS. I BELIEVE THAT I OWE THIS TO HIS TEACHERS WHO SUPPORTS HIM ALL THROUGHOUT AND ENCOURAGES HIM TO BE THE BEST OF HIMSELF AND TO THIS EXCELLENT SCHOOL.

I believe that my children's school does an outstanding job both educationaly and parental involvement/input. Our PTA is awesome and has many activities throughout the year.

The reputation of Beasley is that it is the best elem school in Sparks. The highest level of parental involvement of Washoe elem schools. I only know Special Ed. here. The pre-K teacher is outstanding and a perfect fit w/ the very young child. Extremely even tempered and goes well above her duties. CLS class is 1-6. The teacher is also one of a kind. All the teachers in this class are very strick, loving and even tempered. The children are almost always on task and seem to enjoy school. The downside, I don't see enough time for the basics- learning to read and write. I seldom see writing in the young children (grades1-3) and that is very very disturbing. Too much time for specials and recess and county mandated activities.

Last modified Bud Beasley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.