Bad
Good

Posted November 07, 2013
I truly want to date this girl there named Kayla Powell I think she is so Hoyt she is beautiful and I love her with all my heart also best school in the world

Posted November 18, 2012
This is a great school. Best teachers, best students. Great principal awesome test scores. Yeah buddy!:)

Lou Mendive Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2010
The school was great & then the new principal came, the quality is terrible the teachers dont care, education is NOT #1 at that school & as long as Ms Greene is their is never will be.

Posted January 04, 2010
My child is happy, he has become a dedicated student, and as a parent I am proud of having him at Mendive.

Posted October 22, 2009
i think this school is very organized and does excellent in academics

Posted August 18, 2009
mendive middle school is a great school with great teachers and awesome sports your child can feel welcome here and has a neighborhood by it

Posted April 28, 2009
This School is Great!!! They're fun and educational at the same time!! Mendive provides great study proceedures!! This school makes sure that all kids have everything on track!

Posted March 21, 2009
Mendive Middles School, is the greatest school you could ask for. There are great teachers, with a fun personality, who work with students on their academics. We keep our school clean, and in the best shape possible. With our PTA, and Leadership students, Mendive is able to raise money for extra curricular activities. But not only does Mendive have a great academic program, but our school dominates in sports. Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Cross Country, we show our school spirit with spectacular sportsmanship, and skills. Here at Mendive, we think of excellence, and achievement. Overall, Mendive Middle School is the best school there is!

Posted March 20, 2009
As a student,i walk the halls of mendive middle school and i cant be more happy with how perfect it is!students are great and the teachers are the best,seriously!! If you are considering sending your child to this school you have my recommendation!

Posted January 31, 2009
THE BEST SCHOOL IN THE WORLD! great classes,wonderful facility, just a over all great environment for all students! Currently ranked the #1 middle school in the county, for teachers, facility, education, wealth, and one of the most positive environments! The teachers work with the students and really give quality it to there teaching. I have to say that my favorite teacher I have ever had is Mr. Barbey my Us History teacher! He's funny and keeps me wanting to learn without boring me out of my mind! I'm going to miss him very much when I take the next big step to high school, he definitely made me smarter and I feel like i grew up a little in his class, that gos for many of his students! Good luck to the up coming 7th graders to Mendive! What a wonderful school I really enjoyed my time here! Thanks!

1900 Whitewood Dr, Sparks, NV  89434
Last modified Lou Mendive Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.