9-12 & Ungraded
Sparks, NV
Students enrolled: 2,408

Spanish Springs High School

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a beautiful school and my grandson is a student there.

Posted August 20, 2009
having the experience being involved with the school it provides so much. Anything to everything, what ever your interest its there. I swear its the best school ever!

Spanish Springs High School 1

Posted August 11, 2009
Me personaly don't feel like i can participate in the many clubs there are because i would need to search for my wallet and the number of students at this school are massive. I see teachers have favorites and only speak to the encouraged.

Posted June 13, 2009
I'm a former student of sshs I graduated in 2007, and I think spanish springs high school is the best school around to date. I loved everything about sshs everyone got along with eachother and Ross (the princibal) was a great guy he got along with everyone its just who the people are and how we do things around school and learn what the teachers teach you. overall sshs is great I had alot of fun. I love the teachers, friends, and most of all the sports.

Spanish Springs High School 2

Posted April 08, 2009
The school is nice yea but i feel like the education us students are getting isn't sufficient. And there are some kids that are treated differently because of their race. But overall it's not horrible and I don't feel like i can participate in any thing because everything costs money because of the lack of funds in the Washoe county School district.

Posted March 24, 2009
This is a wonderful school! The teachers are absolutely wonderful! My daughter had Mrs. Albee (English) for two years and absolutely loves her! She would work with my daugher before school and after school. My daughter used to hate English and now it is one of her favorite subjects. This school is beautiful. Most of the administration is great, even though I don't care for the principal.

Posted June 17, 2008
This school is beautiful - probably the nicest in the area from an aesthetic and facilities standbpoint along with Bishop Manogue. But the personnel make the difference. My daughter has had some excellent teachers including Mr. Staggs (math) and Ms. Lopez (english). The math teacher was willing to sit with her during his lunch hour to help her better understand the subject. Most will go above and beyond the call of duty ...

Posted May 02, 2008
The school is alright for the most part. I do like the teachers and the coaches are pretty cool. The principal is not good at all though.

Posted December 12, 2007
I love this school, although there are some areas that need work. But most of the extracuriculars are good and have great coaches.

Posted July 02, 2007
I attended SSHS and graduated in 2004. When I went, the teachers were involved and for the most part, were great. The princ. also seems to limit the imagination for events if they go against his personal beliefs. Take him out of consideration, the school was fun.

Spanish Springs High School
1065 Eagle Canyon Dr, Sparks, NV  89436
Last modified Spanish Springs High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spanish Springs High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top