Sparks, NV

Posted March 21, 2015
Both of my kids attended Jesse Hall, one with autism. Both kids made great strides level of knowledge and were always challenged to do even better. This was especially evident when we had to move out of state, where both kids were well ahead of their class. Also, Jesse Hall teachers are very engaged and really do listen to and act on parent concerns. I can't say enough great things about Jesse Hall.

Posted April 26, 2014
Two of my kids attended this school and as an educator myself, I knew it was a great school. My thoughts were further confirmed when I moved away from the state and my children started attending a different school. Their new school, even though it is considered a top ranking school, pails in comparison. The teachers at Jesse Hall always challenged my kids and met their individual needs perfectly. Staff and Principal are great. In my book, it's the best school around!

Posted July 17, 2011
This is a great school everyone loves it ive been theere since the school opened the teachers and princibles are really nice.

Posted September 28, 2010
Jesse Hall has such a positive and caring enviroment for our children ! I love the staff and the great teachers. The new principal is also ausome.

Posted August 18, 2010
Really great school! Most of the teachers and staff are so helpful and do a great job teaching and taking care of our children.

Posted September 20, 2009
We have a great school and great parents supporting our great kids!

Posted September 20, 2009
Wonderful teachers and faculty. Caring and supportive staff. Safe environment. Jesse Hall is the best school out there.

Posted September 18, 2009
Jesse Hall is a very warm and freindly school with a staff that really cares about our kids.

Posted September 18, 2009
Jesse Hall has the Best teachers in the county! We love the programs and support provided by the school!!

Posted September 17, 2009
It provides an awesome learning environment for our children!

185 Shelby Dr, Sparks, NV  89436
Last modified Jesse Hall Elementery School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jesse Hall Elementery School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top