Bad
Good

Both of my kids attended Jesse Hall, one with autism. Both kids made great strides level of knowledge and were always challenged to do even better. This was especially evident when we had to move out of state, where both kids were well ahead of their class. Also, Jesse Hall teachers are very engaged and really do listen to and act on parent concerns. I can't say enough great things about Jesse Hall.

Two of my kids attended this school and as an educator myself, I knew it was a great school. My thoughts were further confirmed when I moved away from the state and my children started attending a different school. Their new school, even though it is considered a top ranking school, pails in comparison. The teachers at Jesse Hall always challenged my kids and met their individual needs perfectly. Staff and Principal are great. In my book, it's the best school around!

This is a great school everyone loves it ive been theere since the school opened the teachers and princibles are really nice.

Jesse Hall has such a positive and caring enviroment for our children ! I love the staff and the great teachers. The new principal is also ausome.

Really great school! Most of the teachers and staff are so helpful and do a great job teaching and taking care of our children.

We have a great school and great parents supporting our great kids!

Wonderful teachers and faculty. Caring and supportive staff. Safe environment. Jesse Hall is the best school out there.

Jesse Hall is a very warm and freindly school with a staff that really cares about our kids.

Jesse Hall has the Best teachers in the county! We love the programs and support provided by the school!!

It provides an awesome learning environment for our children!

Last modified Jesse Hall Elementery School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.