Bad
Good

Posted January 08, 2013
I am so thankful that my son goes to a great school with caring and understanding teachers. My son is learning and happy to be there. If my son is happy he he learns more. The teachers at Sepulveda have given my son more then just a great education, They have taught him qualities that will help him all through his life. I rate this school 5 stars!!!!

Posted January 07, 2013
We have had all 4 of our children go to or are still at Sepulveda and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are excellent and our children always look forward to school. The principle and vice-principles are friendly, approachable, and sincere. The whole staff cares about the students and it shows. We feel the staff also are first rate educators.

Posted September 18, 2012
The teachers at Sepulveda are wonderful! They are caring and they are very passionate about what they do. They show lots of concern for all of their students. They are responsive and do not hesitate to show their appreciation for those parents who show an interest in their child's education. I am grateful that all 3 of my girls have had wonderful teachers who prepared them well to move up to the next grade level.

Miguel Sepulveda Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2012
let's just Northern Nevada schools in general suck. Right now my oldest is in 6th grade @ Sepulveda and it shocks me how the teachers behave there. They are just as bad as the kids, they play favorites and promote having a "techer's pet"...disgusting. I can't wait to move back to Idaho...education there by far superior.

Miguel Sepulveda Elementary School
5075 Ion Dr, Sparks, NV  89436
Last modified Miguel Sepulveda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.